Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Absolute Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=420370)

Scorcho 09-26-2007 06:40 PM

Re: best value bet of all time

I've run so bad lately that I'd still be -1 BB/100 even with a hole-card cam.

Zach6668 09-27-2007 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think the rainbow is much more colourful than the carebear.

Either way, I quit limit.

Starting my quest in NL today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldnt expect you to last a week at nl befoer youll be back haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, I'm done limit. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

At least until I get my BR up enough to play 10/20+. Just sick of the rake trap that is 3/6.

Palomino 09-29-2007 12:53 AM

Warning: Brag post ahead...

I won the VIP tonight...yay for the small stakes limit player. My ROI over the last 2 months in tourneys is 2000%. I think I should swith to playing MTTs full time. lol, maybe not. The ROI is a bit inflated since I only play freerolls and the WPX $5k added where the buyin is $10 and first place pays around $1800. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TheHip41 09-29-2007 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Warning: Brag post ahead...

I won the VIP tonight...yay for the small stakes limit player. My ROI over the last 2 months in tourneys is 2000%. I think I should swith to playing MTTs full time. lol, maybe not. The ROI is a bit inflated since I only play freerolls and the WPX $5k added where the buyin is $10 and first place pays around $1800. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's awesome, congrats

djmeehan 09-29-2007 07:23 AM

Congrats Pal. Did you get an email notice for this? For some reason I didnt receive any notice this month and I forgot to look out for it. I find it hard to believ I didnt qualify since usually I do and I've played more hands than ever this month. Anyway nice score.

Palomino 09-29-2007 01:38 PM

Yeah, I got an email on Thursday I think. There have been times that I haven't gotten the email even though I've qualified...so just be sure to look for the tourney.

thepizzlefosho 10-01-2007 03:24 AM

8/16 and 10/20 guys, thoughts on frozendeck?

I see him on FTP and AP, and in my DB he losing over a decent sample, and his stats are kind of laggy (not crazy though like 38/27 or so).

I see him playing a lot of tables on both sites, so I figure he must be decent. so any thoughts on him?

Zach6668 10-01-2007 01:34 PM

He's pretty good. Very aggro. I've seen him get out of line before though, and spew a bit.

TheHip41 10-01-2007 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
8/16 and 10/20 guys, thoughts on frozendeck?

I see him on FTP and AP, and in my DB he losing over a decent sample, and his stats are kind of laggy (not crazy though like 38/27 or so).

I see him playing a lot of tables on both sites, so I figure he must be decent. so any thoughts on him?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have tons of hands on him. He's like 37/17 in my book. Good example of a break even tag fish.

But, he is a robot. He plays probably 50K hands a month. If not more. He's winning with the rb/bonus for sure.

But yea, he gets out of line quite a bit.

He also has never folded A high in his life HU

Abbaddabba 10-11-2007 11:26 PM

either he's had his chat banned or he has made a conscious effort to stop flipping out in the chat.

his standard line is to accuse people of cheating.

he's 35/20/2 ish, and im quite sure i have more hands on him than almost everyone. probably 30k+. he has gotten better lately, but i dont think he's a big winner before benefits - but for sure plays professionally.