Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347301)

LuckayLuck 03-06-2007 01:35 PM

Re: LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He was a wolf. GT1T is reading Durron incorrectly here. Durron has exhibited several "Durron-specific" villager tells, which GT1T should be all too familiar with. I can't get over how GT1T in particular is reading Durron so incorrectly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you get this [censored]? Seriously?

[/ QUOTE ] Since I have "followed" / considered Durron's advice heavily nearly every day1, I've gotten a feel for his villager game. Maybe I'm more in tune with it than you, yo.

aaronk56 03-06-2007 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Traz was the main person who gathered a lot of votes for Stephen initially. Isn't Traz "never" wrong on these things?

[/ QUOTE ]

i ocassion I tend to pwn a power role instead of a wolf...seriously, they play the same

[/ QUOTE ]

How does a Day 1 mason of seer with no night zero peek, play like a wolf? Please enlighten me master?

traz 03-06-2007 01:36 PM

People with power roles play different. It has nothing to do with WHAT those roles are, or what they've done thus far.

They just KNOW that they don't want to die, and thus play differently.

traz 03-06-2007 01:37 PM

and cut the patronizing master crap, thanks

Nez477 03-06-2007 01:38 PM

Luckay

aaronk56 03-06-2007 01:39 PM

A thousand pardons, memsaheeb.

I'll be patronizing, sarcastic and just [censored] obnoxious if I want.

GetThere1Time 03-06-2007 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He was a wolf. GT1T is reading Durron incorrectly here. Durron has exhibited several "Durron-specific" villager tells, which GT1T should be all too familiar with. I can't get over how GT1T in particular is reading Durron so incorrectly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you get this [censored]? Seriously?

[/ QUOTE ] Since I have "followed" / considered Durron's advice heavily nearly every day1, I've gotten a feel for his villager game. Maybe I'm more in tune with it than you, yo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe you guessed right since games are always mostly villagers? Or maybe you should just think for yourself because villager reads on day 1 are generally crap? Or maybe:

[ QUOTE ]
Admittedly, I have never seen wolf Durron,

[/ QUOTE ]

LuckayLuck 03-06-2007 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I make reads and pick people apart from game to game based on general wolf/villager tendencies and bad logic.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's usually what I do too, of course, the player-tell is adjusting to see which general wolf/tell tendency is a non-tell or a mis-tell or an extreme tell for certain players. For example, when valenzuela is a villager, he has such an extreme general villager tell that once he does it, he's pretty much cleared as a villager. And yes, he still does it.

GT1T, when someone is #1 on the bandwagon and suddenly lashes out at a completely random person (say, MarkK) who has 0 votes on them, isn't that usually a villagery tell?

traz 03-06-2007 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A thousand pardons, memsaheeb.

I'll be patronizing, sarcastic and just [censored] obnoxious if I want.

[/ QUOTE ]

kyro?

traz 03-06-2007 01:41 PM

luckay, I'm convinced you have no idea what a tell is

cheers