Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Custom Titles log. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523688)

Abe 11-30-2007 11:41 AM

Re: Custom Titles log.

[ QUOTE ]
This thread isn't actually necessary, (not many of mine are), but if you want to log that you like your current title and you would like to be considered for it again after the change of forum software, please copy it here for future reference purposes.

Maybe you'll get it; maybe you won't. At least you'll show how important it is to you, and someone may take pity on you.

Please also complete the sentence in less than fifteen additional words:

"I would like to keep my present custom title because ..."

As an incentive, the best reason given may receive a special custom title of my choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Mike,

Keep my custom title:
Old School! - 9 years @ 2 + 2

I like it because *TT* gave it to me. He couldn't believe I have been posting here that long and still play too tight. Actually -- next year it will be 10 years.

TheMetetron 11-30-2007 02:32 PM

Reds,

I'd like to keep my title "Perpetual Traveler" because it's what I do.

MDoranD 11-30-2007 06:03 PM

MDaddyD

I would like to keep my present custom title because when you give birth to such an awesome physical specimen, it should be noted everywhere.

Mike Haven 11-30-2007 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This thread isn't actually necessary, (not many of mine are), but if you want to log that you like your current title and you would like to be considered for it again after the change of forum software, please copy it here for future reference purposes.

Maybe you'll get it; maybe you won't. At least you'll show how important it is to you, and someone may take pity on you.

Please also complete the sentence in less than fifteen additional words:

"I would like to keep my present custom title because ..."

As an incentive, the best reason given may receive a special custom title of my choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Mike,

Keep my custom title:
Old School! - 9 years @ 2 + 2

I like it because *TT* gave it to me. He couldn't believe I have been posting here that long and still play too tight. Actually -- next year it will be 10 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread. I feel it has been a good demonstration that custom titles are appreciated and valued by many of those who feel that having one makes them a unique, yet a fully embraced, member of the overall group that is the Twoplustwo fraternity.

If there is debate as to who will keep theirs after vB-day, I hope this will be taken into consideration.

Conspire 11-30-2007 07:08 PM

Also consider that I was the first person to post in this thread to ask to keep mine. Im suppossed to be banned, but im not so let me keep ******** of shame.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>

RiverFenix 11-30-2007 08:34 PM

I'd like to keep mine as I've had it for a long time and it dates back to the days of when [censored] was mod and everything in OOT was good.

Appreciated if someone keeps readds it.

Josem 11-30-2007 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to keep mine as I've had it for a long time and it dates back to the days of when [censored] was mod and everything in OOT was good.

[/ QUOTE ]

it continues to tilt me that people are posting in this thread about wanting to keep their custom title without saying what it is.

tehpokarplayor 12-01-2007 12:50 AM

i'd like to keep mine

Broke_Joke 12-01-2007 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'd like to keep mine - (Spicy Pickle)

[/ QUOTE ]

The Man Mulcahey 12-01-2007 03:38 AM

I would like to keep my title of "Sir Awesomesauce" because it describes me. Also Tuq is cool. Also Mike Haven is mighty.

Chump Change 12-01-2007 03:58 AM

EuroBBV

Das Budrick 12-01-2007 04:16 AM

My title is currently "Die Narren"

it means "the fool" in german but I think it's great because custom titles are teh [censored] imo

also americans will be like "who is narren? why do you want him to die? etc etc"

Labarde 12-01-2007 05:04 AM

stupid idiot pineapple face

edfurlong 12-01-2007 05:13 AM

turd ferguson

It's a funny name.

Chump Change 12-01-2007 07:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can my new one be:

[censored] you

You come off as a person even a pedophile would look down upon. Stick your teepee up your ass, your dad is filming. Quick though, Walmart won't let you borrow the camcorder forever.

?

[/ QUOTE ]

it wont fit

riggd imo

THEOSU 12-01-2007 07:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My title is currently "Die Narren"

it means "the fool" in german but I think it's great because custom titles are teh [censored] imo

also americans will be like "who is narren? why do you want him to die? etc etc"

[/ QUOTE ]

ban for threatening narren imo

RiverFenix 12-01-2007 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it continues to tilt me that people are posting in this thread about wanting to keep their custom title without saying what it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Friend won a car on Jimmy Kimmel live. I started a thread ZOMG won a car on Kimmel live. Wasnt me so thread got axed.

T-God 12-01-2007 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can my new one be:

[censored] you

You come off as a person even a pedophile would look down upon. Stick your teepee up your ass, your dad is filming. Quick though, Walmart won't let you borrow the camcorder forever.

?

[/ QUOTE ]

it wont fit

riggd imo

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

FlyWf 12-01-2007 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Friend won a car on Jimmy Kimmel live. I started a thread ZOMG won a car on Kimmel live. Wasnt me so thread got axed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Steeee-rike 2.

[ ] understands mechanics of this thread

nutsflopper 12-01-2007 02:40 PM

IT WONT FIT, RIGGED

DING-DONG YO 12-01-2007 02:42 PM

tuk is lame and ghey and changed my title and while T-God is awesome, I am not in fact he.

Doc T River 12-01-2007 03:09 PM

This thread, and yes, I just read twenty-seven pages, makes me glad that I don't currently have a custom title.

The Man Mulcahey 12-01-2007 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread, and yes, I just read twenty-seven pages, makes me glad that I don't currently have a custom title.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Doc T River
O RLY?

Reged: 09/14/07
Loc: amongst my tomes

[/ QUOTE ]

swing and miss.

Doc T River 12-01-2007 03:34 PM

I did not notice that I had one. How long has it been there? And who gave it to me?

I do not care if it makes the transition or not. I think it is a cute comeback to my screen name don't get me wrong, but not one I would have chosen for myself.

Wheelzie 12-01-2007 05:16 PM

drunk on the sidewalk

nath 12-01-2007 05:41 PM

"the second coming of the second coming"

because tuq decreed it so

Doc T River 12-01-2007 05:46 PM

One that I could live with is The Librarian. Another one that would be cute, and understandable if you have listened to George Carlin and his Toledo Windowbox album, is The Connection.

For those who haven't listened to that album, Carlin does a skit on the Seven Dwarfs and the drugs they are on. Doc was the connection.

That album, and the fact it was not available on CD, is the reason my car has a CD player and a cassette player.

FlyWf 12-01-2007 06:51 PM

"angriest dude in the prison yard" because I'm a self-righteous douchebag. Also tuq would never lie.

O Fen�meno 12-01-2007 07:08 PM

"i can't correctly pronounce your name"
chump change gave it to me

RiverFenix 12-01-2007 08:20 PM

One more try.

"faking winning cars" - old title from good days of OOT. Has to deal w/ me starting a bad thread. If kept it'd be appreciated.

surfinillini 12-01-2007 10:05 PM

pessimist

mrh86 12-01-2007 11:39 PM

I want a custom title imo.

fozzy71 12-02-2007 12:08 AM

Graphics Guru

It's not entirely accurate, but w/e. It is a blend of suggestions from the FTP Mods thread as interpreted by Sam I Am and myself.

XXXNoahXXX 12-02-2007 12:18 AM

I'd like to keep my title of "Bleeds Green" as a signal of my celtics fandom.

The_Scout 12-02-2007 01:36 AM

&lt;--- Poker Site Scout

I would like to keep my present custom title because it indicates the website I represent, though I wouldn't mind switching to "Poker Scout" at this point.

Doc T River 12-02-2007 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
&lt;--- Poker Site Scout

I would like to keep my present custom title because it indicates the website I represent, though I wouldn't mind switching to "Poker Scout" at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as you don't want to be poke her scout.

The Man Mulcahey 12-02-2007 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
&lt;--- Poker Site Scout

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as you don't want to be poke her scout.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are we talking about She Who Must Be Obeyed?

MuresanForMVP 12-02-2007 03:53 AM

MuresanForDUI.

From the drunk driving thread, another poster suggested that and I thought it was awesome.