Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN JAILBAIT (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558330)

edfurlong 12-01-2007 12:17 AM

Re: ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN JAILBAIT

What about the 12 year old on the bike? I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] her.

Chump Change 12-01-2007 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If I see anybody who is obviously 15 in their damn undies, that thread/post/maybe account is getting nuked.

If people can't behave in hot chick threads, there will be no more hot chick threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry guys but I gotta be honest, i'm pretty much on the same page here with Dids.

I think, everything else aside, it's just fundamentally annoying to post this [censored] here when you can go to the actual site and look at all the pics as much and as long as you want.

It comes down to a simple matter of respect. Do you respect 2p2 and the people than run and own it? If you don't, well f**k you. About this I feel very firmly.

goofyballer 12-01-2007 12:34 AM

Modz,

There's a pretty big difference between posting actual super-young jailbait versus posting chicks from JailbaitGallery that are prob 20 years old anyway.

I agree that the former needs to go, but the latter is a healthy integral part of BBV4L imo. thac's former avatar made reading 2+2 much more enjoyable.

nutsflopper 12-01-2007 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm in negotiations with myself on just telling you guys that that site is never ok. I'll let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in negotiations with myself looking at these pics of young hot chicks.

Chump Change 12-01-2007 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Modz,

There's a pretty big difference between posting actual super-young jailbait versus posting chicks from JailbaitGallery that are prob 20 years old anyway.

I agree that the former needs to go, but the latter is a healthy integral part of BBV4L imo. thac's former avatar made reading 2+2 much more enjoyable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can dig it, I already commented that some of the 'jailbait' chicks look easily 30, which is even more disturbing if you really really think about it. But whatev, that's neither here nor there.

Somebody explain to me, like i'm a 6 year old, why it's necessary to have random pics just posted here and there.

Conspire 12-01-2007 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Somebody explain to me, like i'm a 6 year old, why it's necessary to have random pics just posted here and there.

[/ QUOTE ]

BBV4life is a very random forum, no further explanation is needed.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>

Wheelzie 12-01-2007 12:43 AM

..........what?

bonds 12-01-2007 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm in negotiations with myself on just telling you guys that that site is never ok. I'll let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I recommend that you drag out those negotiations for as long as possible. Refresh your browser as necessary.

HTH.

Chump Change 12-01-2007 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BBV4life is a very random forum, no further explanation is needed.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

With all due respect I think there is.

nutsflopper 12-01-2007 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I recommend that you drag out those negotiations for as long as possible. Refresh your browser as necessary.

HTH.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got 3 more bullets max