Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Dear DBZ, (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551453)

ZOMG_RIGGED! 11-21-2007 04:13 PM

Re: Dear DBZ,

wait, what? translated for seriousness? I thought this was srs bnz the whole time. Here I've been educated in the ways of Creepy and you thought I was joking?

Poofler 11-21-2007 04:14 PM

Educated? I'm pretty sure it's encoded on the Y.

Tartufo 11-21-2007 04:14 PM

Like, you put it in the right orifice for 800 times straight and then you have a lapse of concentration and it goes somewhere else and immediately you're in trouble.

Poofler 11-21-2007 04:16 PM

There is no right orifice, they just need to learn that.

ZOMG_RIGGED! 11-21-2007 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Like, you put it in the right orifice for 800 times straight and then you have a lapse of concentration and it goes somewhere else and immediately you're in trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Or like when you've screamed her name 100% for the last 1000 times, and once, just once, for a little variety you scream the name of her 7 year old sister and all the sudden you've now got a label

Smell The Glove 11-21-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm absolutely stunned she hasn't gotten a PM or thread reply involving the word orifice or the term DVDA. What the hell has happened to internet guys? Did Chris Hansen start nailing general pervs now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Insight into MIT frat boys: They have spent the time coming up with what may be the only physically possible scenario for achieving DVDA. I spent a summer with these guys. I reiterate: Not easily shocked.

[/ QUOTE ]

We should talk on aim. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Himself 11-21-2007 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm absolutely stunned she hasn't gotten a PM or thread reply involving the word orifice or the term DVDA. What the hell has happened to internet guys? Did Chris Hansen start nailing general pervs now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Insight into MIT frat boys: They have spent the time coming up with what may be the only physically possible scenario for achieving DVDA. I spent a summer with these guys. I reiterate: Not easily shocked.

[/ QUOTE ]

We should talk on aim. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like a transcript of this to beat off to, thank you.

kafkaFan1 11-21-2007 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're the only person on the site who's presence annoys me. Stay out of this forum. If you post in this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[/ QUOTE ]

whats the matter GA you upset because you've only had sex with 5 girls in the last week not 10?

Georgia Avenue 11-21-2007 05:28 PM

I have a girlfriend now, no more sluttin around for me.
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

VERY TENSE ATM BRB

Limesparks 11-21-2007 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah trying to take the derivative of velocity with respect to acceleration is pretty [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]