Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Official APPT Macau Thread (and meet up) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551027)

gobbomom 11-24-2007 10:28 AM

Re: Official APPT Macau Thread (and meet up)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lunardini Eliminates Celina Lin Before the Break

Guido Lunardini made it 23,000 to go from under-the-gun and Celina Lin moved all in over the top of his raise from mid-position holding pocket jacks; Lunardini made the call and tabled pocket aces.

The board blanked out ten-high and Celina would settle for 24th-place prize money, worth $4,858.

[/ QUOTE ]

GG bondgirl.

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. dammit. I was so psyched for you to GO ALL THE WAY Celina. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Well, you sure have had a great beginning to what I imagine will be a very profitable run. I can't wait to watch for you in your next tourney. Congrats and gg.

BondGirl 11-24-2007 11:25 AM

Thank you all for the support. After my finish, i was approached by Pokerestars and was offered a sponsorship for APPT Sydney grand final. That made me feel a little better.

scottc25 11-24-2007 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you all for the support. After my finish, i was approached by Pokerestars and was offered a sponsorship for APPT Sydney grand final. That made me feel a little better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good looking ladies = +EV

Congrats

JayPez 11-24-2007 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow congrats, very well done.

ShipitFMA 11-24-2007 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ship it. I hope this is a taste of whats to come

Oh and good news, I'm taking my mates to Korean BBQ tomorrow night [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Soulman 11-24-2007 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No offense whatsoever, but that _is_ kinda funny [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] GG and gl in Sydney.

Deuce2High 11-24-2007 02:25 PM

GL in the 15k. Wish I was there.

speedgun 11-25-2007 12:32 PM

Um.. as a long time lurker at 2p2, I want to thank all the people at this site for sharing their wisdom with us donkeys. I finished this event 3rd... sick result considering that this was my first live tournament and I was qualified through an $11 rebuy.

JP OSU 11-25-2007 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Um.. as a long time lurker at 2p2, I want to thank all the people at this site for sharing their wisdom with us donkeys. I finished this event 3rd... sick result considering that this was my first live tournament and I was qualified through an $11 rebuy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats man...

gobbomom 11-25-2007 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats Sangkyoun ...

[/ QUOTE ] $ 72,864 >> very nice