Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Contest: 1k Handstand Ode to DaEvils. BBV, You Be the Judge (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=543945)

The Lipo Fund 11-13-2007 07:31 PM

Re: Contest: 1k Handstand Ode to DaEvils. BBV, You Be the Judge

FoxWoodsFiend

I am getting a friend's video camera tomorrow and will have a video posted sometime before 6.30 pm. I promise it will be as epic as Prahlad Friedman

bozzer 11-13-2007 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Number 3 is car crash tv. Fkin hilarious. Put some more effort in. I will compose an ode and someone else can look like a 'special' person singing it. We'll go halves.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he wants a latin ode

FoxwoodsFiend 11-13-2007 09:22 PM

I decided the winner is the guy that did the crazy hand gestures without singing for a long time but he didn't leave the video up. He only gets his prize if the video is up for a week minimum. In a week he'll get his 1k if he puts the video back on Youtube.

OneTimeAce 11-13-2007 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I decided the winner is the guy that did the crazy hand gestures without singing for a long time but he didn't leave the video up. He only gets his prize if the video is up for a week minimum. In a week he'll get his 1k if he puts the video back on Youtube.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not trying to be rude, but what was the point of us doing a handstand? You told us must be doing a handstand. And the singing was basically the 2nd must.

ImsaKidd 11-13-2007 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not trying to be rude, but what was the point of us doing a handstand? You told us must be doing a handstand. And the singing was basically the 2nd must.

[/ QUOTE ]

If hes gonna give you 1k he can require whatever he wants.

OneTimeAce 11-13-2007 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If hes gonna give you 1k he can require whatever he wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was talking about original rules. I am not going to complain, I was just saying. The handstand was suppose to be the main requirement.

Astyanax 11-13-2007 09:49 PM

Can someone rap this while doing a headstand - one verse is obv made up and one copied Biggie's Hypnotize.

Evils Evils Evils, can't you see
Sometimes your plays just hypnotize me
When I go watch your 3-bet bluffs,
I dive straight in to my b1tch's muff.

Sometimes your plays just hypnotize me,
And I just love your flashy ways
Guess that's why I'm broke and your so paid.

OneTimeAce 11-13-2007 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone rap this while doing a headstand - one verse is obv made up and one copied Biggie's Hypnotize.

Sometimes your plays just hypnotize me
When I go watch your 3-bet bluffs,
I dive straight in to my b1tch's muff.

Sometimes your plays just hypnotize me,
And I just love your flashy ways
Guess that's why I'm broke and your so paid.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much?

Astyanax 11-13-2007 09:53 PM

errrr we'll go halves, I have copyright ldo gl gogogogogogog

FoxwoodsFiend 11-13-2007 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I see your point but that one was so much funnier than the others it wasn't close so I made an exception.

Still upset the homeless one didn't turn out better: had some real potential.