Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Barry G Masterclass HORSE tourney (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=543069)

BrandiFan 11-18-2007 01:42 PM

Re: Barry G Masterclass HORSE tourney

[ QUOTE ]
I'm working on that now.

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]I think you should be eligible Barry.
Isn't that partly why they upped the prize pool?

MicroBob 11-18-2007 03:52 PM

"If the whole $7500 was for the 7 non-barry's it would be a premium fpp value."

Seriously.
If I had known that then I might have even tried to jump into it even though I never play HORSE.

$7500/7 players = $1071 per entry
That's 1.78 cents per FPP.

Or...if you look at FPP's as just 1.5c like the cash-bonus:
You are spending $900 for an entry that is worth $1071 which is a decent little overlay.

But this tourney really isn't intended to be for silly overlay-nits like me. It's suppposed to be a fun thing with value in getting to see the replay and I would presume in getting to see Barry's comments.
I just think such info about the prize-pool and how many are elibigle for it and what exactly you are getting for your 60k FPP's are relevant so that one can make an informed decision as to whether they want to participate.

Boiler_bd 11-18-2007 04:24 PM

Thanks for your efforts barry, you are a class act. I always assumed that it would be top 3 paid so I don't feel slighted or anything. Though it did feel like I bubbled twice heh.

Regardless, I thought this was a great tournament. HORSE + FPP + good payouts + replay is pretty appealing to me.

TomBrooks 11-25-2007 03:55 PM

- Thanks for putting that on Barry. So far I just watched from when it was three way but it was interesting.

- The Grinder is not Mike Mizrachi, is it?

- After just watching it once, my initial impression is that Barry made some bad decisions in the Razz portion when it was heads up. Anyone agree/disagree?

BrandiFan 11-25-2007 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
- Thanks for putting that on Barry. So far I just watched from when it was three way but it was interesting.

- The Grinder is not Mike Mizrachi, is it?

- After just watching it once, my initial impression is that Barry made some bad decisions in the Razz portion when it was heads up. Anyone agree/disagree?

[/ QUOTE ]Yes, The Grinder is The Grinder...

BrandiFan 11-25-2007 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Kidding? He crushed HU. Supa was probably the 6th-7th best player at the table, he just hit tons of cards.

SGspecial 11-26-2007 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I haven't seen the replay, but is it possible you don't understand what makes for bad decisions in razz? It's also possible that Barry made some bad decisions but did so for good reasons. In any event, feel free to post some of the hands in question in the stud forum to get feedback from those with a lot of razz experience.

sassy_24 11-28-2007 05:48 PM

Brandifan, ur a monkey

Boiler_bd 11-29-2007 12:06 AM

I GOT 3RD PLACE MONEY!

It was transfered 2 days after the event on the 19th. I didn't notice initially because I cashed some money out/wasn't thinking about it, but anyway, Thank you so much Barry and stars this is very cool.

vaNq 11-29-2007 12:58 AM

<3 Barry