Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   NEWS: Cardrunners are money grubbering PUNKS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513610)

Taylor Caby 10-02-2007 05:04 PM

Re: NEWS: Cardrunners are money grubbering PUNKS

yeah, the featured blogs meant to have all the pros blogs there, but for now we just have the four that are featured on the homepage. this will be changed and you will easily be able to see the blogs that we consider the best reads.

i do like the fact that tons of people have started blogging - we will pick out some of the best ones and feature them which should produce some good reads.

tc

mr.bum 10-02-2007 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cardrunners uses child labor

[/ QUOTE ]
i can confirm.but since they overpay for the labor, is it still morally impermissible?im fairly certain that 9peppers(?) was living on the streets before they welcomed him into their warm home.the profession of action DJing is not what it used to be.

MatthewRyan 10-02-2007 10:50 PM

I really liked how there was alist of the recent videos, this seems to be gone?

Michael C. 10-02-2007 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, the featured blogs meant to have all the pros blogs there, but for now we just have the four that are featured on the homepage.

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to know why Taylor and other CR owners have time to come onto this site and defend/sell their site, but they don't have the time to answer an E-mail from a customer who asked about a video he paid for but couldn't watch. No biggie, but I hate sites that have customer service that doesn't respond.

Mothercanuck 10-02-2007 11:05 PM

uhhh OP u think they just gonna leave it like that n bail? they working on it u [censored]

reallypo 10-02-2007 11:11 PM

Taylor,
Was interested in knowing if you ever run specials where someone could join your site without paying the $99 initial fee?
Thanks

DMoogle 10-02-2007 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Taylor,
Was interested in knowing if you ever run specials where someone could join your site without paying the $99 initial fee?
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
Someone else asked this and the answer was "very unlikely".

Stinger88 10-02-2007 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, the featured blogs meant to have all the pros blogs there, but for now we just have the four that are featured on the homepage.

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to know why Taylor and other CR owners have time to come onto this site and defend/sell their site, but they don't have the time to answer an E-mail from a customer who asked about a video he paid for but couldn't watch. No biggie, but I hate sites that have customer service that doesn't respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

b/c there's one thread where they can answer to everyone but hundreds of emails, it'll get answered soon, I don't deal with the tech stuff but sorry you're having a problem

RodeoBlue 10-02-2007 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a number of staff members who handle those issues. We do everything we can to answer everyone in a timely manner but we've had an abnormal amount of emails since the site launch. If you have any technical problems with the site or videos that haven't been answered by the FAQ page, email techsupport@cardrunners.com. For account inquiries or anything else, email admin@cardrunners.com

Also, I'd say about 2/3rds of inquiries about not being able to watch videos can be solved by just reading the FAQ troubleshooting.

Gary The Retard 10-03-2007 01:13 AM

ban op