Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Clarkmeister Banned (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=504724)

stabn 09-19-2007 07:13 PM

Re: Clarkmeister Banned

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He and Clark have discussed things already. Most likely this will be a short-lived ban.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mat,

I'd like to suggest that perhaps Clark be allowed to come back now on probation, with some type of community service to perform to get off probation. Something like having to make 50 sincere helpful replies to questions in the Beginners Questions forum. I think that would be a great way to rehabilitate Clarkmeister.

[/ QUOTE ]

please go away and don't ever come back ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

You first StalkerBoob.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you saying that if i stop posting, you will as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so worth it.

PokerBob 09-19-2007 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PB,

The question is are YOU saying that? And at the same time pledging not to create/use gimmick accounts afterwards?

[/ QUOTE ]

you're the one who implored "you first" when i suggested that you get lost. if you were willing to abide by the above, i'd have to seriously consider it. are you?

i could be like Jesus, sacrificing myself to save everyone from your evil.

PokerBob 09-19-2007 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He and Clark have discussed things already. Most likely this will be a short-lived ban.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mat,

I'd like to suggest that perhaps Clark be allowed to come back now on probation, with some type of community service to perform to get off probation. Something like having to make 50 sincere helpful replies to questions in the Beginners Questions forum. I think that would be a great way to rehabilitate Clarkmeister.

[/ QUOTE ]

please go away and don't ever come back ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

You first StalkerBoob.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you saying that if i stop posting, you will as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

it may be. i add a lot to the strategy forums. the antichrist adds nothing to 2+2 but a window into the twisted world of the religiously insane.

BluffTHIS! 09-19-2007 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'd have to seriously consider it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which means you're not serious or lack the "guts" as you put it. And please note that when I said "you first" it was in *response* to your telling me to get lost. You are the one who picked this fight so put the [censored] up or shut the [censored] up.

hitch1978 09-19-2007 07:16 PM

For the third time - can someone tell me where I can find the offending post that got him banned so I can decide for myself?

BluffTHIS! 09-19-2007 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For the third time - can someone tell me where I can find the offending post that got him banned so I can decide for myself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude use the link the OP put above the poll!

PokerBob 09-19-2007 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'd have to seriously consider it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which means you're not serious or lack the "guts" as you put it. And please note that when I said "you first" it was in *response* to your telling me to get lost. You are the one who picked this fight so put the [censored] up or shut the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

i put up when i allowed BBV to vote me off. are you man enough to do the same thing here in ATF?

Borodog 09-19-2007 07:20 PM

You two should just get it over with and have sex already.

hitch1978 09-19-2007 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude use the link the OP put above the poll!

[/ QUOTE ]

TY.

I am a dumbass.

That is all.

daryn 09-19-2007 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

it may be. i add a lot to the strategy forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

a lot of laughs, HAR HAR HAR