Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   EDF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Post here if you want to start threads in EDF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=438202)

jws43yale 07-02-2007 07:14 AM

Re: Post here if you want to start threads in EDF

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would like a thread where people post images of properties in their area worth $500,000 or equivalent. With the wide geographical dispersion of 2+2ers I think this could make for an interesting comparison and also be useful to anyone (like me) considering a change of location. Would this be suitable for the EDF, and if so would somebody please start it for me? If not I will start it in OOT, but I wouldn't expect it to turn out as I'd hoped over there.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds really interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this idea too, people would be amazed when they saw $500k in property in non-big cities in cheaper states such as Texas. I can't get pictures of stuff right now, but if I can get some stuff together, I might be able to start it with my Texas hometown, house at school in New Haven, and flat I am in in London for the summer.

4thstreetpete 07-02-2007 10:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would like a thread where people post images of properties in their area worth $500,000 or equivalent. With the wide geographical dispersion of 2+2ers I think this could make for an interesting comparison and also be useful to anyone (like me) considering a change of location. Would this be suitable for the EDF, and if so would somebody please start it for me? If not I will start it in OOT, but I wouldn't expect it to turn out as I'd hoped over there.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a really good idea. Would love to see this thread too.

Ghazban 07-02-2007 12:15 PM

I want to be on the list. I don't start threads in other forums because I have nothing to say; that's still true here but I want my non-thread-starting to (appear to) be my choice and not somebody else's.

Josh W 07-02-2007 12:26 PM

Height, weight, fighting experience?

I mean, add me.

El Diablo 07-02-2007 02:48 PM

All,

Updated the list, see OP for info. Added the posters who have been participating here or that I am familiar with as longtime quality 2+2 posters.

For the others, just start participating here and as long as you don't make idiotic posts, we'll add you to the thread starter lists.

I think I got everyone, but if you posted in this thread and I skipped over your name, please bump, thanks.

Nicholasp27 07-02-2007 03:14 PM

I wanna be added to the list

Cornell Fiji 07-02-2007 03:56 PM

El D,

Petitioning to be added tho I have no compelling thread topics at the moment.

You might not know me because most of my posts are in the MTT strategy forums; but that has to count for something, right?

Irieguy 07-02-2007 05:16 PM

El D,

Yes please update me as a firestarter. I don't have any good ideas as of this moment but the WSOP is almost over and I become contemplative when I'm broke.

Irieguy

DannyOcean_ 07-02-2007 10:12 PM

I still have some ideas i think are very good about music that i would like to start threads about. Musical collaborations is one of my favorite topics.

I think i have a bunch of good ideas for El-D style threads. The majority of my posts are in bbv4life and micro-NL, but i get all of my noise out in bbv4life and would like to have some good discussion as well. please add me to the list.

BillNye 07-02-2007 11:52 PM

El D, you once told "you dont suck." (Im not sure if you actually had a period, so dont quote me on that, but basically your former self, when you were the [censored] in OOT and some people thought you had ego issues said i dont suck, and trust me a lot of people used to suck back then.

I have a ton of great ideas for threads, and if you dont like Billnye, did you by any chance like the poster 'dead'??? Get back to me, thanks.