Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Sexual Endurance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361239)

einbert 04-03-2007 06:22 PM

Re: Sexual Endurance

If you want to last longer, the best practice is just to masturbate for 30-60 mins at a time. Takes patience but is well worth it if you want that extra control.

That and just general cardio (don't be fat).

capninsano 04-03-2007 07:30 PM

BJ, HJ, masturbate I can go as long as I want. Sex? Under 5 min if I don't stop almost everytime. I don't know what it is, I think I just get into it more.

SNOWBALL 04-03-2007 08:30 PM

OMG, I'm in the top 4% of masturbation frequency for OOT. Now I KNOW I have a problem.

Alexisonfyre 04-03-2007 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow.. A lot of you seem to think girls like to bang for two hours straight. While that may be true for some, a lot of girls would rather have shorter passionate sex (provided they orgasm). Some girls aren't capable of achieving multiple orgasms (at least from an average sized guy) and just get sore and tired if it lasts too long. I think a more pertinent question is how often does your lady friend orgasm during sex, because really, that's all that matters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Something like only 10% of girls can orgasm through penetration alone.

[/ QUOTE ]This can't be possible.

capninsano 04-03-2007 08:52 PM

I've heard it was at 20%. Which means probably 70% of the women fake orgasm lol

Sponger. 04-03-2007 09:18 PM

3-10 minutes? Damn you guys should start jacking off more.

What are the chances that the girls of the 3-10 minute guys are unhappy with their sex life? I'd say pretty good

doubLe a tom 04-03-2007 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3-10 minutes? Damn you guys should start jacking off more.

What are the chances that the girls of the 3-10 minute guys are unhappy with their sex life? I'd say pretty good

[/ QUOTE ]

Watch a clock next time you are bangin a chick, 10 minutes is a long time.

cbloom 04-03-2007 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are the chances a chick is thinking "enough already" after 5 minutes? What are the chances you've never actually had sex (or made a girl cum)?

Alexisonfyre 04-03-2007 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are the chances a chick is thinking "enough already" after 5 minutes? What are the chances you've never actually had sex (or made a girl cum)?

[/ QUOTE ]What is the chance that she could have a lot more pleasure if you go on?

Yo Adrians! 04-03-2007 11:31 PM

Married. 30. Normally masterbate anywhere between once and five times per week. But right now she's six months pregnant, so we rarely have sex (maybe once every two weeks). So, believe it or not and as funny as it might sound, I've been trying to NOT masterbate as much so the orgasm feels REALLY good when we do have sex.

As for sex, sometimes she's being nice and 'lets' me have a quickie. I can finish here in about three minutes.

When I know she's into it, though, I can last longer. Usually takes her about 10-15 minutes to cum, so I usually finish up right after she does.

Again, it's totally up to her ... unless she wanted to go hard for an hour. Then she'd be outta' luck with me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]