Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=255811)

nanochip 01-05-2007 02:07 AM

Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
i am having a slight problem however and i am not sure if this script has anything to do with it. after about an hour of playing each session, the volume animations (chips sounds, fold sounds ect.) completely shut down. other volume on my comp works great but ftp sounds go away. when i restart my computer it works again. any thoughts or advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is odd... The script doesn't do much with sound besides making a beep with your seat is ready... I'll look into it.

[ QUOTE ]
it would also be pretty sweet if you could round pot sized bets to whole dollar amounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be pretty easy to add... Should 1/2 pot bets also be in whole $? I guess it just gets messy at the smaller stakes.

Perhaps any pot related bet over $5 gets rounded to whole dollars, between $2 and $5 is rounded to $.50, and less than that to 10 cents.

Or perhaps any pot related bet would get rounded to increments of the small (or big) blind.

What do you think?

nanochip 01-05-2007 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also not a fan of the 'hold mouse below this level to type' thing, it is frustrating even when i dont need to type. movements can drag my mind away from the game easily

[/ QUOTE ]

You only have to do that if you are assigning single letter keys for things like Fold. Otherwise the single letter keys (like F) would never get sent to the chat box for a chat message. So if you assign Alt & F for fold, then you don't have to move the mouse to the chat box. In that case you can turn off the mouse warning message in the options.

This was a tough issue to try to implement and allow single key operation and well as allow the user to type chat messages. I'm open to suggestions if there is a better approach.

Oranzith 01-05-2007 02:19 AM

occassionally the POT button actually on the screen starts blinking crazy when i hover my mouse near the slider/over the triangle/typing area. this happens even w/ TweakUI set at 150 200 and 250ms, and it very troublesome. could you rehost your old version until the new one is tightened up? i really love you program, and think its the best AHK on the site, but i think i like the proven functionality of the old version right now for my older system.

nanochip 01-05-2007 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
one problem i am experiencing is that when i now click FOLD for example, it just presses the button (as if i was holding down the mouse on the button) and I need to click the button AGAIN for it to react. it did not do this with the old version. i deleted the old one, upgraded, and it started happening immediately.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be because you are not using TweakUI to activate a window when you move to it? (see the installation instructions).

If you are using the "display betting information" option, you'll probably need TweakUI. More info about this is on the documentation web page. If you turn off the "display betting infomation" then you shouldn't need the double mouse click that you are experiencing.

I just had an idea that I might be able to activate any FT table that your mouse is over... Then TweakUI would not be needed.

nanochip 01-05-2007 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
occassionally the POT button actually on the screen starts blinking crazy when i hover my mouse near the slider/over the triangle/typing area. this happens even w/ TweakUI set at 150 200 and 250ms, and it very troublesome. could you rehost your old version until the new one is tightened up? i really love you program, and think its the best AHK on the site, but i think i like the proven functionality of the old version right now for my older system.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never noticed that before... It looks like if your mouse is over the "betting info box" it keeps refreshing itself (and will read the pot amount). I think if you don't touch this box with your mouse you should be ok, else you can turn off the "display bet info" option.

This "display bet info" box is my favorite feature and I've spent more time on it then the anything else. Might have to remove it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I've uploaded the previous version 0.22 here if you need it. You'll need to keep the image files that are part of version 0.30 zip file.

MAYHEM45 01-05-2007 04:48 AM

The Chip stack info feature isnt working on MTTs

nanochip 01-05-2007 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The Chip stack info feature isnt working on MTTs

[/ QUOTE ]

Mayhem: I just tried it on a few MTTs and didn't see a problem. Does the yellow box show up at all? Are any of the numbers correct? What type of MTT was it (hold'em, omaha, etc)? I assume you have "Display Player's Stack Info" enabled in the options.
nanochip

nanochip 01-05-2007 06:17 AM

Version 0.31 1/5/07

1. TweakUI is no longer needed (and I recommend not using the Xmouse feature in TweakUI). Now, whenever your mouse is over a Full Tilt table, that table will be activated by the script.
2. For Fixed Bets, the bet amount is rounded to a multiple of the small blind amount.
3. For Increment and Decrement Bets, the bet amount is rounded to a multiple of the small blind. The smallest amount for an increment/decrement is one small blind.

Oranzith: I believe fix #1 will solve your issue with the pot button flashing.

Download here .
Documentation is here .

Gregg777 01-05-2007 02:14 PM

Is there a way to set it so the message "Move mouse below to chat" does not appear whenever you hover over a table?

ReptileHouse 01-05-2007 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used WinZip to create the zip file. I tried PKZip to extract the files and it worked too... I just uploaded another copy of the zip file to the website just in case it got corrupted in transit, so you could try it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Download worked great this time. Thanks!