Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   AHK Script for Full Tilt SnG's (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=331078)

braminc 02-23-2007 03:59 PM

Re: AHK Script for Full Tilt SnG\'s

[ QUOTE ]
d-j gets all the cred...but i was the one doing the manual video and what do i get..nothing.. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

im not sure if this is SW. but i hope it is..... i tried to download your video originally, but it didnt work. secondly, the script is prety self explanitory....not much instructions needed. and other than that d-jarl WROTE THE DAMN SCRIPT, lol

are u asking/accepting donations?

Jefferds44 02-26-2007 01:26 AM

Hi Quetzo,

I have the Beta for Full Tilt installed and the script doesn't work with it.

The thing is that I'm running two cheap Dell monitors that have max rez of 1280x1024... so the Beta is pretty sweet for me with Resizable tables.

Any chance you'll check out the script to have it work with the Beta?

Thanks,

Jeff

J-P 02-26-2007 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Updated version where you can choose after how many minutes the script should stop registering. Download FTPSnGMTH

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I'm a complete noob with this stuff and I have no idea how to get this working. I downloaded from that link and when I try to open it with autohotkey I get a message that says "Error at Line 1. Line text: Rar! Error: this line does not contain a recognized action. The program will exit."

Any help is much appreciated.

Quetzo 02-27-2007 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Updated version where you can choose after how many minutes the script should stop registering. Download FTPSnGMTH

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I'm a complete noob with this stuff and I have no idea how to get this working. I downloaded from that link and when I try to open it with autohotkey I get a message that says "Error at Line 1. Line text: Rar! Error: this line does not contain a recognized action. The program will exit."

Any help is much appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]
You have to extract the rar-file using a program like WinRAR and after that you will have a folder with ahk-files which you can run.

Quetzo 02-27-2007 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Quetzo,

I have the Beta for Full Tilt installed and the script doesn't work with it.

The thing is that I'm running two cheap Dell monitors that have max rez of 1280x1024... so the Beta is pretty sweet for me with Resizable tables.

Any chance you'll check out the script to have it work with the Beta?

Thanks,

Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sick right now so will not have the strength to do anything, but maybe work on my script for Stars so resizeable tables at Full Tilt will have to wait until it's no longer a beta.

cakewalk 02-27-2007 02:02 PM

anyone have a good link ? the link there is dead

Quetzo 03-02-2007 09:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I been real sick. The blog isn't updated so that link is dead, but the 2 latest links in this thread still works for me and should work a few more days.

FredStringbet 03-27-2007 01:06 PM

Hey,
Realy like this script,
Full tilt is updated today and now it seems that it doesn't recongize the lobby. Once I register for a tourney manualy it reconigzes that i am playing a tourney but it doens't register automaticly. Are you planning on updating the programm so that it works again?
It would be much appreciated.

regards,

FredStringbet

Shaver67 03-27-2007 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey,
Realy like this script,
Full tilt is updated today and now it seems that it doesn't recongize the lobby. Once I register for a tourney manualy it reconigzes that i am playing a tourney but it doens't register automaticly. Are you planning on updating the programm so that it works again?
It would be much appreciated.

regards,

FredStringbet

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not having any trouble with the registering but the auto I'm ready is no longer working

billxo1b 03-27-2007 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]