Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Chris Vaughn BluffMag multiaccounting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556757)

ActionJeff 11-29-2007 12:46 AM

Re: Chris Vaughn BluffMag multiaccounting

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why? because you think, even if he did sell his seat in the first tourney, that he would do the same thing a week later? After a reputable poster already said they were staking him.

please. This is getting out of hand.

[/ QUOTE ]
No offense Jeff, but durrrr said this in the Million thread as a response to when deeb started making accusations:
[ QUOTE ]
I staked chris for the stars win. He was staked by a friend of mine the week before in the ftp win- ask me personally if you want to know any details.

[/ QUOTE ]
I understand that durrrr has been forthcoming here and whatnot, but not investigating the Stars win would be dumb. Will anything happen? I doubt it, but it is possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

fair enough. I agree that they should research it. I am just saying that I seriously doubt anything underhanded was going on, as I was told after the win by someone in the know that it was him playing and that he was staked by Durr and played on his own.

I believe the reason BluffMagCV's account buyer got caught for the FTP win was because he logged out and someone else ( one of the buyers) logged into his account-which seems really stupid but w/e, this is the info I have.

BillyBizzle 11-29-2007 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
fair enough. I agree that they should research it. I am just saying that I seriously doubt anything underhanded was going on, as I was told after the win by someone in the know that it was him playing and that he was staked by Durr and played on his own.

I believe the reason BluffMagCV's account buyer got caught for the FTP win was because he logged out and someone else ( one of the buyers) logged into his account-which seems really stupid but w/e, this is the info I have.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fair enough. I like this post a lot better than the last one [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Marwan 11-29-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got the impression that Jeff was being sarcastic but my radar has been off lately.

[/ QUOTE ]
If he was consider me totally leveled.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya nvm I've been spending too much time reading BBV.

good2cu 11-29-2007 01:34 AM

[censored] he got his money taken imo. Sites need to outline clear rules and enfroce them with everyone.

EmpireMaker2 11-29-2007 01:42 AM

So did Plattsburgh get his money taken away for talking on the phone with JJ? Dont think they could take any action on that.

Jurollo 11-29-2007 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So did Plattsburgh get his money taken away for talking on the phone with JJ? Dont think they could take any action on that.

[/ QUOTE ]
This would be interesting since he admitted this was the case I think

TheUsher 11-29-2007 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Shaun called out this guy immediately after he won on Stars the next week, and i think it was durrrr and theusher that came in and defended him saying they knew his backer or something.

Interesting developement..

[/ QUOTE ]

whoa now.. i didn't post in any of the threads about this. i realize it's an honest mistake how you thought i might have but i don't want to get lumped into a situation that doesn't involve me at all.

please edit your post if possible. thx man.

btw i'm assuming this is the thread you're talking about:

FT sweat - blanconegro @ Stars Million

Exitonly 11-29-2007 02:00 AM

Boh, i'm sorry bout that,was lazy and posted without double checking, i meant 'Inyaface' clearly not usher sorry for posting without checking that. If mod could change that it'd be nice.

Kongsgaard 11-29-2007 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
kong did u get any more money from FT?

[/ QUOTE ]
They shipped me first prize money
~76k$ more

Kongsgaard 11-29-2007 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes first place i believe (congrats Søren. What a year).

Which is why he was playing 200 400 plo earlier today lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ty Bjørn
Haha, yeah I gave it a shot for 8k.
Sick 66k$ pot I lost to Gus.