Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Do you guys want a split between micros and low/mid stakes? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=526962)

RikaKazak 10-22-2007 02:04 AM

Re: Do you guys want a split between micros and low/mid stakes?

[ QUOTE ]
Then just dont read the posts that have "25NL" in the post title. Since you are so highly intelligent, surely you can figure this out.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey guess what you douche...when it says "25NL" in the title I DO NOT open the thread...you hear that?

but people don't always put that in the title brain child.

ninjadanger 10-22-2007 02:54 AM

ok... I'm pretty new here but I thought I would add my 2c anyway. I understand the reasoning for the split as far as the main page is concerned but I don't necessarily think it justifies a split. the forum isn't real big and it seems pretty easy to spot posts within your level. this is especially true for the higher level players... your guys' levels have 3 digits, so balla...

I don't really wanna speculate as to what would happen to the traffic on the 2 new forums but I'm gonna anyway... I don't think the traffic will be too much different and you'll end up with one (most likely micro) having way more posts than the other. this could end in them just recombining the forum anyway. again, total speculation and I'm a pessimist so who knows.

honestly though I think it's kinda sweet to be like, the "black sheep" forum on 2+2. we're like the friggin' Bad News Bears of 2+2 only without the uniforms and those kids were probably way more in shape than most of us.

I definitely think its phat that the higher level players sometimes post in the micro threads. I also think the higher level players could take something away when one of the micro guys posts a comment. I know the games vary at every level but poker is a game of situations and perspective... even if a micro guy posts something the higher level guys don't necessarily agree with it adds another perspective to view the hand from. let's face it, at the end of the day poker is the same game at every level: the strong take from the weak and the smart take from the strong. (wish I could remember who said that so I could quote but I don't so I can't).

wow, that got kinda long. my bad.

LearningCurve 10-22-2007 03:07 AM

Mods,

Why do we keep discussing this? We've gotten feedback and hashed this out repeatedly. The cliff notes are that micro players generally don't want a split and those who feel they "qualify" as higher stakes do. While it is amusing at times to read the politicking by posters at borderline limits as to why they should be included in the higher stakes, we really aren't adding anything new to the discussion.

I hate to see people getting snippy with one another over this. Regardless of the outcome, at least for now, we are a community.

LC

toymach776 10-22-2007 03:11 AM

wow...

Hklm8383 10-22-2007 03:22 AM

ALL IN

Split Suit 10-22-2007 03:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ALL IN

[/ QUOTE ]

snap-call

WCGRider 10-22-2007 03:47 AM

[x] split imo