Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Official Full TIlt Regulars Thread: Part II (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477674)

AZplaya 10-15-2007 03:24 PM

Re: Official Full TIlt Regulars Thread: Part II

ahhh john voight = water boat...you are pretty much the only player at NL$60 that I actively try to avoid.

SmoleMartin = ubernit - setmine against him

ICMoney I've played with you a fair bit, you seem pretty straight forward/abc haven't seen you do anything noteworthy. I'm not sure that "overplaying your overpairs" is something you should be too concerned with in the donkfest known as FTP $50.

AZ

AZplaya 10-15-2007 05:32 PM

is NutJuggler one of you guys? This dude takes 3 betting light to a whole new level.

LiveNow 10-15-2007 06:16 PM

perk,
you play pretty well

john voight 10-15-2007 08:39 PM

nutjuggler is soo solid. IMO he's a perfect mix or agression and tightness.
AZplaya you have become really good over last 2 months (maybe you wer always good an i confuse you w/ some othe guy w/ shark avatar and AZ in his name).
AZplaya, you know a guy named rustyshklford or something? That guy 3 bets really light as well. Unlike NJ, his postflop game sucks balls though.

DontTreadonMe I played this guy alot last night and his PFR was porlly 25%, way too agro. I think he got more agressive than he was before.

This is all speculation b/c I dont use PT.

IMO I just avoid the 3 or 4 guys taht are good like you, Tito Jackson (he plays higher now I think) NutJuggler and Damn Ringer. Unless we are deep (like 300+) and I have a decent hand.

Theres alot of TAGs who play, but they have huge leaks, like calling ppl's 3 bets IP and OOP w/o a plan.

If you got aim, we should talk some strategy. As well as anyone who plays deep tables on FT. I'v been giving 160 a spin but that game is like 4x tougher than NL50 (which is 3x tougher than NL30 deep).

Peace out bitchez.

whyzze 10-15-2007 09:11 PM

lol...nutjuggler is horrible...He calls 4bets light. One of the worst regs

LiveNow 10-15-2007 09:12 PM

who are you whyzze?

Berky 10-15-2007 09:13 PM

joan of arc tilts me

whyzze 10-15-2007 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
who are you whyzze?

[/ QUOTE ]

dont want to out myself.. i just finished a session like 5 mins ago. I run about 24/20 if you were just on the tables. Pm me if you think you know.

LiveNow 10-15-2007 09:16 PM

i think joan of arc is pretty solid, granted, i dont have a lot of hands on him/her

Mr_Pathetic 10-15-2007 09:20 PM

are you all talking about players from the NL30 deep or NL50?