Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512453)

Randiek 10-10-2007 06:06 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]***

Everything>>>nike in this country. Only retards wear them when not doing sports. Wow does that company have a bad image, now that i come to think of it.

ps; what the [censored] i had to look at page 7 to find the life thread. Spam more

Fonkey123 10-10-2007 06:07 PM

LOL NYMFH YOU ARE A TOTAL DOUCHE, BUT YOUR AVATAR AND LOCATION IS GOLDEN

Jay Riall 10-10-2007 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everything>>>nike in this country. Only retards wear them when not doing sports. Wow does that company have a bad image, now that i come to think of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because you have all the gays like Nielsio in your country saying 'Fk big companies! fk America! Fk personal hygene!' etc etc. Nike make awesome casual trainers.

Fletcher19 10-10-2007 06:10 PM

the top and bottom pair are horrible will. middle ones are nice though

Jay Riall 10-10-2007 06:13 PM

Fishsticks Winter shoes are also ugly and clumpy as hell. I own two pairs of shoes - a nice pair of those Velcro Nikes and a sexy pair of Moccasins. Oh and some smart loafers for going out on a Saturday night.

Worm75 10-10-2007 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I totally missed this the first time I read through the thread...

Randiek 10-10-2007 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because you have all the gays like Nielsio in your country saying 'Fk big companies! fk America! Fk personal hygene!' etc etc. Nike make awesome casual trainers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, because all the hardcore-dudes and trailer-park inhabitants wear Nikes. Lots of bars dont let ppl in when they wear Nikes. I love those places.

Jay Riall 10-10-2007 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, because all the hardcore-dudes and trailer-park inhabitants wear Nikes. Lots of bars dont let ppl in when they wear Nikes. I love those places.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you have to wear those wooden clogs or something to be cool there?

Randiek 10-10-2007 06:32 PM

Wow. You are one original man.

But seriously, I dont know. There's just types of shoes to avoid. I'm wearing le coq sportif shoes atm, don't know if that brand is also in the US. I really like the brand, but my feet are kind of broad so i tend to destroy my shoes within 3 months.

Nymfh23 10-10-2007 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A douche, well thats just mean.