Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512384)

9cao 10-22-2007 05:43 PM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anybody C__V__P know ? I think i saw him for the first time 2 weeks ago or sth like this. He's pretty decent and plays a ton,although I saw a few misakes. What do you think about him?

[/ QUOTE ]
You are C__V__P i assume?

[/ QUOTE ]

You assume wrong as Tiller gave his SN earlier. CVP has been around for ages under different handles.

ledders07 10-22-2007 06:47 PM

for reporting d/c abuse is it info"@"party poker.com? or something else?

tozzy 10-22-2007 07:00 PM

email your viphost, theyre mildly competent.

bigt439 10-22-2007 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anybody C__V__P know ? I think i saw him for the first time 2 weeks ago or sth like this. He's pretty decent and plays a ton,although I saw a few misakes. What do you think about him?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You assume wrong as Tiller gave his SN earlier. CVP has been around for ages under different handles.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought i knew who it was, but then i played with who i thought it was.

Christophers 10-22-2007 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you think it was tauran11/CheckCallin? Seems exactly like his style.

Lefort 10-22-2007 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you think it was tauran11/CheckCallin? Seems exactly like his style.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be my guess... but this guy seems to want to play more 6m (more tables I think?) than t11/cc...

uncleE 10-22-2007 09:45 PM

This evening i was playing 2 tables and on the waitlist at another 2 open tables, when i somehow got removed from both waitlists while i was watching. It is the first time i have been able to confirm this behaviour (i've had my suspicions before)... anybody else experience it?

Then a little while later i get internet delays at my one table and get timed out, yet can keep on playing one my other 3. Is that a party issue, or some weird internet routing problem?

Party seems to get more [censored] all the time [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

wheelz 10-22-2007 09:46 PM

definitely a party issue. gotta love it.

Lefort 10-23-2007 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This evening i was playing 2 tables and on the waitlist at another 2 open tables, when i somehow got removed from both waitlists while i was watching. It is the first time i have been able to confirm this behaviour (i've had my suspicions before)... anybody else experience it?

Then a little while later i get internet delays at my one table and get timed out, yet can keep on playing one my other 3. Is that a party issue, or some weird internet routing problem?

Party seems to get more [censored] all the time [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The WL thing has been happening forever... although not as much for me recently. But back in the day I used to stack all my waiting list tables on one side of the screen but slightly overlapping so I could see join buttons to make sure I was still on the lists...

The other thing happens from time to time but not often..

raze 10-23-2007 12:53 AM

Anybody have the client just instantly CLOSE while they're playing multiple tables?? Twice this week now, and Party has nothing useful to say about it.