Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   ZOMG!!!!! zero + OurHouse (Trip Report) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=273472)

-zero- 05-21-2007 04:53 PM

Re: ZOMG!!!!! zero + OurHouse (Trip Report)

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are really laming up this thread with the Yankees talk.

[/ QUOTE ]

kyro 05-21-2007 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You guys are really laming up this thread with the Yankees talk.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't even post in POG anymore except to update us with OH stories. No bitchin from you.

-zero- 05-21-2007 05:03 PM

That doesn't mean you can totally derail the thread. I'll stop posting updates if that makes you happy.

amplify 05-21-2007 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That doesn't mean you can totally derail the thread. I'll stop posting updates if that makes you happy.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd like to hear more OH stories. Something embarrassing involving sex would be awesome.

kyro 05-21-2007 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I CAN derail the thread. I'm not sure why it bothers you so much except for the fact that it's taking away from your thunder.

Edit: Not to mention I'm pretty sure the kyro has a date thread got derailed with some of the most inane crap ever and I didn't care.

-zero- 05-21-2007 05:22 PM

I'm not posting because I want attention. I know its been awhile since the original news and that people's interest naturally wanes over time, but I thought many would still have a passing interest and would enjoy the occasional update.

kyro 05-21-2007 05:25 PM

I know you're not posting for attention, and we do have interest. But now we've read your post, posted comments, and started discussing other things that were very mildly related to your story. It's not taking anything away from the thread.

-zero- 05-21-2007 05:31 PM

This lame back-and-forth is [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

amplify 05-21-2007 05:32 PM

An awesome embarassing sex story would really go good here.

Our House 05-21-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Edit: Not to mention I'm pretty sure the kyro has a date thread got derailed

[/ QUOTE ]
I enjoyed posting in that thread. Can you get another date soon so we can reopen it? If not a date, something else. Maybe "kryo has a hooker", "kyro has a friend", or even "kyro got a look from someone at the mall" will suffice.