Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Don't come home until u is sobern! (NC Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534814)

KingOtter 11-23-2007 11:27 AM

Re: Not sobern and at home, ooops!

Variance: Two back-to-back QQ vs KK's yesterday.
Brag: I was the KK in both instances.
Beat: Two loose opponents left the table.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

JavaNut 11-23-2007 01:46 PM

Happy election day, down under.

I hope you get a leader that can advance Australia fair, but as such a person isn't running, I hope whoever gets in power does not screw things up too much.

Had great fun with the preelection cartoons, esp. the ones with Rudd drawn as Tintin. They had me in more stitches than when I had my gallbladder removed.

Must have been the longest leadup to any election in history, oh, I forgot the current American presidential race, and they still have almost a year left.

Bona 11-23-2007 09:25 PM

Harv72b 11-23-2007 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to be a nit about this. It's not the tryptophan, it's the pie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Flawed. I had no pie--too full of turkey. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Vex 11-23-2007 11:53 PM

Hi. For the past 2300 hands tonight I've been annihilating the .25/.50 on Stars to the tune of 9 bb/100.

Heater + Holiday Crowd? Or is it sustainable?

Should I move up?

bravos1 11-24-2007 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi. For the past 2300 hands tonight I've been annihilating the .25/.50 on Stars to the tune of 9 bb/100.

Heater + Holiday Crowd? Or is it sustainable?

Should I move up?

[/ QUOTE ]

w/ the holiday crowd.. totally sustainable!!! Move up to 15/30 immediately and post results!

00Snitch 11-24-2007 12:37 AM

lawl.

marchron 11-24-2007 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to be a nit about this. It's not the tryptophan, it's the pie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Flawed. I had no pie--too full of turkey. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Okay, what about stuffing? Coke? There's a lot of carbs to go around.

Look it up: turkey has just about as much tryptophan as other poultry, in fact almost all meats. So unless you nod off after a big-ass Porterhouse or rotisserie chicken, the turkey is innocent.

Vex 11-24-2007 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lawl.

[/ QUOTE ]

It never lasts. 700 more hands (12-tabling all the way), slight downturn, now at +6 bb/100 for the last 3K.

Probably shouldn't have started with teh rum and coke. I might have been able to hold it steady instead of losing a little back. At least I started realizing I was showing down a few too many losers, raising a little too often, etc. and quit.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Harv72b 11-24-2007 01:53 AM

.25/.50 Stud8. Free money. 'Nuff said.

Oh, and as far as the porterhouse thing, I do. Oh, wait....nod off...n/m. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

EDIT because it wasn't really 'nuff said. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

About 2 hours of 1-tabling .25/.50 Stud 8. I had river bets called four times by opponents with no low who couldn't beat my board for high. Had another guy call down twice with 1 pair (no low) after I check/raised him on 6th; once was a pair of threes that I'm pretty sure he rivered. Scooped three pots against the same guy when he refused to give up a middle pair against my made low in HU pots (one straight, one two pair, one rivered higher pair). Got in 4 bets each on 6th & 7th against multiple opponents while holding an (obvious) ace high flush--one was drawing to an 87 low (I had 642 showing) & showed down after rivering two pair, the other had trip sevens & couldn't stop raising. Oh, and hit a 9 high straight flush on my first hand at the table. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Left when the last megafish busted (for the third time, finally leaving) up about $30.