Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Average Speed XVII Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=464155)

chuckleslovakian 07-31-2007 08:53 AM

Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

(obligatory)
ZOMG, They killed Kenny! You bastards!

chuckleslovakian 07-31-2007 08:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys, if I die, don't lynch Nez ever. I'm 99% sure he's a villager here.

[/ QUOTE ]
99% sure this is the peek. Though he did vote Nez way earlier in the day. I couldn't find a peek he was forcing at through the rest of his posts.

clowntable 07-31-2007 09:04 AM

He was playing very differently from his regular village game so it could have been tone based as well.

chuckleslovakian 07-31-2007 09:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He was playing very differently from his regular village game so it could have been tone based as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
Theres a difference from when a villager dies, and assuming its because of a hint. Then when a seer dies, and searching for a hint. It very easily could of been tone based, but it is retarded to assume he didn't leave us anything. Especially when he makes a statement like the one above.

shortline99 07-31-2007 09:11 AM

after everything i did to protect him, then he goes and gives it up in one post [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

clowntable 07-31-2007 09:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
after everything i did to protect him, then he goes and gives it up in one post [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a strange kind of protection to put someone on a wolflist.

clowntable 07-31-2007 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Theres a difference from when a villager dies, and assuming its because of a hint. Then when a seer dies, and searching for a hint. It very easily could of been tone based, but it is retarded to assume he didn't leave us anything. Especially when he makes a statement like the one above.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I'll take nez = village as his peek for now. I think he would peek nez with his first peek so that's ok.

clowntable 07-31-2007 09:18 AM

Theory:
- shorty's a wolf -> fmxda is a villager -> [see next post]

clowntable 07-31-2007 09:20 AM

Shorty, wht did you vote fmxda and claim to have protected kenny after this post:
[ QUOTE ]
Shortline's Definitive List

not wolf

fmxda
clowntable

maybe wolf

nez
kenny

wolves may want to kill me tonight

[/ QUOTE ]

clowntable 07-31-2007 09:21 AM