Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535950)

GtrHtr 11-09-2007 02:39 AM

Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD! *DELETED*

Post deleted by GtrHtr

citanul 11-09-2007 02:45 AM

Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

god, 2p2 is such a wasteland the past couple days.

GtrHtr 11-09-2007 02:51 AM

Good point. I've removed my comments to avoid even more.

HongKongFuey2 11-09-2007 02:58 AM

My business correagues and I ha been rooking for Mr. Indiana. Our business arrangement regarding a staking dear in which Mr. Indiana promised he would win a rot of money for me didn't work out as we had pranned.

Where is Mr. Indiana? There are members of the Hong Kong mafia rooking for him.

microbet 11-09-2007 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My business correagues and I ha been rooking for Mr. Indiana. Our business arrangement regarding a staking dear in which Mr. Indiana promised he would win a rot of money for me didn't work out as we had pranned.

Where is Mr. Indiana? There are members of the Hong Kong mafia rooking for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not really funny whoever you are, but Hong Kong Phooey was my favorite show with I was 6 and 7. It was on at 7am on Saturday and the way I remember it, I could concentrate on the number 7 for a while before I went to sleep on Friday night and I'd wake up to see it.

Now, who are you?

fluorescenthippo 11-09-2007 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How funny it is that a picture of Nick Rainey with the President got him made fun of endlessly, while the quintessential pic of bigjoe is in a pile of trash and he is revered like a god?

[/ QUOTE ]

he met the prez? link? otherwise ill assume you mean PA = prez

STALLOWN3D 11-09-2007 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It was on at 7am on Saturday and the way I remember it, I could concentrate on the number 7 for a while before I went to sleep on Friday night and I'd wake up to see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

For real? Can most people do this? The only thing I can do is wake up about a dozen times in the last 2 hrs before I'm supposed to go to an exam and this isn't exactly something I want.

microbet 11-09-2007 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was on at 7am on Saturday and the way I remember it, I could concentrate on the number 7 for a while before I went to sleep on Friday night and I'd wake up to see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

For real? Can most people do this? The only thing I can do is wake up about a dozen times in the last 2 hrs before I'm supposed to go to an exam and this isn't exactly something I want.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I could do it. You guys probably think back to what you thought you knew when you were 6 or 7 and think you really knew that stuff. I have little kids and I know there's all kinds of crazy things that they are sure about.

I also thought I could see through things, but that was just the thing where you can see something as sorta transparent when you can only see it with one eye.

I also would occasionally get tired/light headed and thought that nilla wafers were the only thing that would cure it - obv. low blood sugar.

HesseJam 11-09-2007 03:27 AM

Is it just me or variance or are the PS turbos a lot easier than a year ago? I played like 50 15+1's after being absent the last year (cash PL 50 and PL 100) and they seemed a lot less multitabler infested than a year ago.Same for 25s and 50s?

Josem 11-09-2007 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
god, 2p2 is such a wasteland the past couple days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the Irieguy TR that I linked yesterday (?) and it will rejuvenate your faith in 2p2 for being awesome.