Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535747)

Chargers In 07 11-06-2007 12:13 AM

Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

[ QUOTE ]
Are any of you guys who are multi tabling 18+ tables specifically staying away from the fast tables?

I've been doing some 20 tabling with a mix of both but have noticed some people playing higher such as sobraoboy are only sitting at the normal tables.

[/ QUOTE ]Don't these things really contradict each other? You get to play more tables playing all normal tables but get the same amount of hands playing < fast tables...JMO.

chip-star 11-06-2007 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are any of you guys who are multi tabling 18+ tables specifically staying away from the fast tables?

I've been doing some 20 tabling with a mix of both but have noticed some people playing higher such as sobraoboy are only sitting at the normal tables.

[/ QUOTE ]Don't these things really contradict each other? You get to play more tables playing all normal tables but get the same amount of hands playing < fast tables...JMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but you get less time to act on decisions when playing the fast tables so if you have a big decision and take too long over it, you might time out on a few tables.

Not that i ever do [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Effen 11-06-2007 12:29 AM

Bet more turn, like $38. Charge them (wheel) draws.

pattay 11-06-2007 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is exactly what i did while 24-tabling today

grouchie 11-06-2007 12:41 AM

I do not pay attention to the speed of the tables that I am opening. I get a mix and am ok with that.

Though I am thinking about playing some 25NL with all fast tables just to see what it's like!!

the_main 11-06-2007 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is exactly what i did while 24-tabling today

[/ QUOTE ]

meh i dont even look/care

Cry Me A River 11-06-2007 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been playing a mix.

The only problem heavily multi-tabling with fast tables is how the time bank doesn't automatically engage when you don't have any money in the pot. The only times I've ever timed out is preflop at fast tables because of this. Even then, still pretty rare.

ship_it_trebek 11-06-2007 01:14 AM

Poker so eZ when i get min 3bet by the same guy for the third time in 20 minutes and figure im good.

Full Tilt Poker, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 7 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): $104.10
BTN: $62.85
SB: $50.70
BB: $97.05
UTG: $93.20
UTG+1: $96.45
MP: $20

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $4</font>, BTN folds, <font color="red">SB raises to $7</font>, BB folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $25</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $43</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $61</font>, SB calls $7.70 and is All-In

Flop: ($102.40) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: ($102.40) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($102.40) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $102.40 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a full house, Kings full of Fives) and WON $99.40 (+$48.70 NET)
SB showed A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Aces and Kings) and LOST (-$50.70 NET)

Hklm8383 11-06-2007 01:16 AM

So im trying to pust my database in SQL and i have to do post greSQL setting but i dont know what to put in those 2 spots.

any idea

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/6...lsuxwi1.th.png

thx

TheProdigy 11-06-2007 01:19 AM

username: postgres
password: you should've set this...uhh try postgres if not.

Good luck!