Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347301)

Zurvan 03-06-2007 12:13 PM

Re: LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan, assume I am Shelob for a second. WHY THE [censored]. would i ever, EVER pile on Stephen there.

Obviously mentioning this backfired hugely, but I still feel the action itself precludes me from being Shelob.

Unless I am elaborately leveling you guys, of course [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

WHEN DID I SAY YOU WERE SHELOB???

I said you doing that doesn't preclude you from being shelob, or another wolf. In fact, the more you talk, the more I feel like you are a wolf, but not Shelob specifically. This would fall under the "FCBL in Malloreon" type concept.

fmxda 03-06-2007 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan, assume I am Shelob for a second. WHY THE [censored]. would i ever, EVER pile on Stephen there.

Obviously mentioning this backfired hugely, but I still feel the action itself precludes me from being Shelob.

Unless I am elaborately leveling you guys, of course [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Maybe you would pile on because you think the poisoning isn't very useful, at least not enough to expose yourself so early.

[/ QUOTE ]
Staying on soah and pretending to be afk exposes a wolf?

HerbieGRD 03-06-2007 12:14 PM

Wow Zurvan - we are scarily on the same page today.

Nez477 03-06-2007 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nez,

Normally you do the reread before you put your blinders on and start up a lynch.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are pretty much correct here.

And Zurvan, Shelob would never stay on Stephen on day 1 like that, like ever. I don't care what you think, and the fact that you are pushing FMXDA because of it really just hurts your image IMO.

Shelob is such a unique character and one that not many of us would think level 2 on like you just did.

aaronk56 03-06-2007 12:15 PM

Wow are you and Herbie masons?

Neil S 03-06-2007 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Maybe you would pile on because you think the poisoning isn't very useful, at least not enough to expose yourself so early.

[/ QUOTE ]
Staying on soah and pretending to be afk exposes a wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]If Soah is a close second place today and somehow gets lynched, yes it does.

HerbieGRD 03-06-2007 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nez,

Normally you do the reread before you put your blinders on and start up a lynch.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are pretty much correct here.

And Zurvan, Shelob would never stay on Stephen on day 1 like that, like ever. I don't care what you think, and the fact that you are pushing FMXDA because of it really just hurts your image IMO.

Shelob is such a unique character and one that not many of us would think level 2 on like you just did.

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF? Nez - if I were Shelob I would have been on Stephen yesterday about 95 times out of 100.

Zurvan 03-06-2007 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. That's terrible thinking. Of course shelob could do that.
2. My "image" can't be hurt anymore. Doesn't matter what I say, my opinion is ignored.
3. No decent wolf is going to play shelob like you're advocating. It's too obvious after a few days.

fmxda 03-06-2007 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WHEN DID I SAY YOU WERE SHELOB???

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
Sweet, so all we have to do to find Shelob is look for the person who never votes for the lynched player? WW IS EZ

Oh, wait, n/m, Shelob would have to be utterly [censored] braindead to play that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I said you doing that doesn't preclude you from being shelob, or another wolf. In fact, the more you talk, the more I feel like you are a wolf, but not Shelob specifically. This would fall under the "FCBL in Malloreon" type concept.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whatever dude. Apparently my ww game is getting no respect as somehow people think I would pile on last minute with bad intentions and bring up my Shelob logic as a wolf.

durron597 03-06-2007 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow Zurvan - we are scarily on the same page today.

[/ QUOTE ]

this post nine times out of ten implies two villagers