Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Election! - The Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=307361)

iron81 01-17-2007 05:12 PM

Re: Election! - The Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
I really like the way the vote is shaping up from an information standpoint.

[/ QUOTE ]
How so?

fnord_too 01-17-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Note: my day one reads are typically not very strong, and this game is typical in that regard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, which is why it made a ton of sense to vote for you on day 1 [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

or maybe we should have voted you day 2 or 3 like i suggested

sigh

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't blame me, I voted for IY [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

wdcbooks 01-17-2007 05:12 PM

If you put Shorty on the board then Traz or I have to be up there as a balance. I am a little worried that I have absoutely no idea who Shorty would be killing once given the power.

fnord_too 01-17-2007 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really like the way the vote is shaping up from an information standpoint.

[/ QUOTE ]
How so?

[/ QUOTE ]

The top is close, so vote buyer/ballot box stuffer influence will likely be noticable.

metsandfinsfan 01-17-2007 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Note: my day one reads are typically not very strong, and this game is typical in that regard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, which is why it made a ton of sense to vote for you on day 1 [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

or maybe we should have voted you day 2 or 3 like i suggested

sigh

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't blame me, I voted for IY [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

im not blaming you i am blaming traz

clowntable 01-17-2007 05:15 PM

books, if you narrow down your list to three I'll pretty much vote you if I agree which is likely.

wdcbooks 01-17-2007 05:18 PM

Clown:

Herbie
Fmxda
Boiler
Soah

You get a bonus name.

shortline99 01-17-2007 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
books, if you narrow down your list to three I'll pretty much vote you if I agree which is likely.

[/ QUOTE ]
clown, please do not put all of Traz, Fnord, and WDC on the electorate, which it looks like you're trying to do. that is VERY VERY VERY bad. somehow things could get turned around to throw Stephen off. just from a counterpoint standpoint, I seem to be the only one with a chance of being voted on with differing opinions from Traz, Fnord, and WDC. I can't distinguish between them at this point, and I think that they are quite misguided.

shortline99 01-17-2007 05:20 PM

i don't think Boiler or Herbie are wolves. sorry. i refuse to believe it at this point.

clowntable 01-17-2007 05:20 PM

Btw, did Luckay say he won't be back tonight? Or is it just my imagination because his input would be appreciated and there was no spreadsheet of doom so far. Can't find the post right now but he's probably playing burning crusades :P