Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435006)

LuckyKid 10-03-2007 04:12 PM

Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

the stats are displayed right on some of the player which makes it hard to see ect... i play on partypoker, what can i do to fix it?

fozzy71 10-03-2007 04:54 PM

If u read the included documentation you will see that you can - Right-Click > Drag the players stats to finalize your HUD layout.

ulikmydic 10-03-2007 06:05 PM

I play on FTP. It doesnt display my stats and it does not adjust to a new player when a previous player leaves. Help?

Ryanj37 10-04-2007 01:40 AM

Dw

dfan 10-04-2007 02:34 AM

Re: sng not working

[ QUOTE ]

Because they both perform useful, but different, functions I would very much like to use both programs simultaneously. Is there any way this could be done? For example is there a programming capability where Realtime could briefly override another program's claim on a hh file? Alternatively is there maybe an ahk program I could use that would copy the hh files as they are written and each program could access its own copy of the file? Ideas anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just repeating my question. Any of you programmers help a brother out?

Ryanj37 10-04-2007 02:50 AM

How do i turn off the show mucked hands feature? I have modded cards and they dont show properly. Ive set it to 0 and they still show.

ICMoney 10-07-2007 01:18 AM

Is there a way to have some stats positioned above the player's name and some to the side of his name?

Thanks.

tangerine 10-07-2007 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any chance of adding prima/microgaming to the list??

[/ QUOTE ]

What about sites that fully support US players first? Bodog, Cake, AP, UB [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

freecard4all 10-07-2007 07:32 PM

What about sites that aren't supported by other programs (PT/PO/HM/...). Every new program in this area starts off by the same poker rooms so the very few rooms are supported by a bunch of programs and there's nothing for the rest.

I understand that these programs need customers but this is a great opportunity for this freeware (if you don't plan to charge it later)

Anyway thanks for your work. Seems good and going to try it as soon as I have a little spare time.

poker345 10-08-2007 03:16 AM

at the REALTIME hud i put 0 on the timer hole cards seeing and still shows them,how it stops? ty