Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=301352)

Zurvan 01-09-2007 10:06 AM

Re: Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD

Boiler

If you can build a case for bluff that's not "but they killed traz", please do.

clowntable 01-09-2007 10:06 AM

lastchance

Zurvan 01-09-2007 10:06 AM

VR/Jared

Can we get the final (in-thread) vote count from last night?

soah 01-09-2007 10:06 AM

bluff managed to slip through the cracks on my reread last night so sometime soon I'll have to go back and see why traz was interested in him.

For now I'll start with zero. First she claims a power role for no reason, then she unclaims it. She started out with what she made seem like a random vote on Luckay, and then a while later she mentions that she finds Stephen suspicious but doesn't vote him. She asks GT1T if he's evil multiple times, but again doesn't change her vote. Then when it's clearly way too late for it to happen, she tries to push for a luckay wagon. Then finally votes lastchance. So yeah, d1 was a big airball there.

Zurvan, Stephen, boiler, GT1T all seemed villagery to me d1 due to a variety of different reasons. Patton and chim I'm less sure about, but I'd rather not lynch them at this point. chuckles almost made my villager list as well but I decided I'd rather look more closely at his posts first and then forgot to actually do it.

At the other end of the spectrum, books is potentially bad just due to tone and stuff. He said he was sick though I think, so maybe that was affecting his mood or something. Dunno. fcbl is on my watch list just due to non-participation. Him showing up again just in time to comment on the Mengha thing is a little weird, but not incriminating, because if he is Mengha then all he has to do is STFU and pretend that he is still afk.

Oh, and then there is Herbie. I don't know what to make of Herbie. He raised some serious red flags but after thinking about it some, his posts were pretty pro-village and I may end up siding with Luckay on him. I anticipate more waffling on this issue, pretty much for as long as he is alive I think.

clowntable 01-09-2007 10:08 AM

I actually thought this makes zero more villagery. Never played with er though.

chim17 01-09-2007 10:10 AM

Soah, you totally left off Lastchance from your analysis.

Last night you seemed to be even more concerned about him.

What are your thoughts on Lastchance?

As far as Herbie goes, after a reread I am not sold on him being a wolf. His "blow up" post seemed pretty genuinely frustrated that people felt he was a wolf. When I get home tonight (after voting is closed) I will take a real good look at it and have some better analysis tomorrow am.

soah 01-09-2007 10:10 AM

Oh yes, and then there is lastchance. I was expecting him to respond to my posts last night as any role, because he always responds to me. Him ignoring me was entirely unexpected and I haven't really decided yet what it means. So yeah, I'm full of wishy washiness this morning. Overall though him no responding to me makes me think he's more likely bad, and I may vote for him later today, but we'll see.

LuckayLuck 01-09-2007 10:11 AM

soah, I'm really glad that you're a villager in this game
this read is rock solid

soah 01-09-2007 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually thought this makes zero more villagery. Never played with er though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I went through the entire range of thoughts on zero, from her being an obvious villager to being way evil. In other words I have no idea what's going on right now.

clowntable 01-09-2007 10:13 AM

soah: somehow your tone is different than I remember from any game we played. It's more..don't know how to say it.
Relaxing to read.