Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=255811)

CyberAce 06-11-2007 05:24 AM

Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

nah they got those fixed. Its something with the shortcuts i can tell. Somethign jsut isn't right and i took a lot of time reading the help file about how to set it up. But some stuff just isn't working. For example, you know how on FT you can just hit enter after your bet is typed in? Well, this was working at first and now it isnt.. lol

CyberAce 06-11-2007 05:50 AM

ok nano...
1) I fixed the auto rebuy problem.
2) Now if i can get some help figuring out why the mouse doesn't wanna move to its home location when a table becomes active. Also why hitting the enter key to enter my bet stopped working. It was working fine at first.

FF_Woodycooks 06-11-2007 05:13 PM

any chance of implementing an auto time bank clicker for FTP?

nanochip 06-11-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it is already implemented on the Action2 tab.
nano

CyberAce 06-11-2007 06:46 PM

Grrrrr

CyberAce 06-11-2007 06:57 PM

is there shortcut to click the "fold to any bet" button? Thanks

CyberAce 06-11-2007 07:06 PM

none of my buttons are working right.. can i get some sample screenshots or something. Everythign worked fine at first adn now nothing is hardly working

CyberAce 06-11-2007 07:26 PM

hey Nano,
when i am ready to buy? Can i send you the $20 through player transfer and then can you just send me code to prouddonkey@hotmail.com? and after i buy, is there anything else i need to do to configure it for multiple tables?

nanochip 06-12-2007 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also another problem....
Its taking a long time for my mouse to move to an active table. Is there a way to make the buttons and everything still work without having to have mouse over the table? Id like to find a way to just use the keyboard ya know. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not quite sure what you are asking... If there are 3 tables open and all are waiting for you to press fold, call, or bet... which table to you want the keyboard commands to be directed to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well right now this is trial.. i wanna buy it but wanna make sure its going to work for me. But, I thought i could toggle to th pending tables i wanted to toggle to. I made my spacebar button the button to go from table to table. And I am fine with mouse hovering over the table so the buttons work. But the mouse sometimes isn't moving over the activated table like its supposed to and when it does its taking a really long time. But sometimes doesn't go there at all.Then I manualy have to move my mouse to the table. But then whats the point of using these shortcuts if I alreayd got my mouse over the table. Hope you can help, thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not able to duplicate the slow mouse movement here.

The only possibilities I know of are
Windows Vista "Aero" Mode
Some other background program on your computer, like SnoopFree
Full Tilt Lag, which many users are still seeing.

nanochip 06-12-2007 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good suggestion. I'll implement that in the next release.