Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Sorry, I just made a donk post to the wrong forum (NC Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=495214)

Tickner 09-24-2007 07:11 PM

Re: Moved locked down etc.

Guys, if stacks are shown, do you prefer the stacks to be in terms of BBs or dollars if the "Display bets in terms of Small/Big bets" is checked?

Right now it displayed everything in terms of bets, but I am wondering if stacks and results should show dollars and just the pots be in terms of bets?

Maybe that is better suited for "Show both". I'm not sure.

Tickner 09-24-2007 07:12 PM

Also, bravos, with the pot odds option, should it show pot odds when raising as well as calling/folding?

bravos1 09-24-2007 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys, if stacks are shown, do you prefer the stacks to be in terms of BBs or dollars if the "Display bets in terms of Small/Big bets" is checked?

Right now it displayed everything in terms of bets, but I am wondering if stacks and results should show dollars and just the pots be in terms of bets?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it would be fine if you showed both ie. @ 3/6

Hero $186 (31BB)

Keep in mind though that in limit BB = Big Bet and in NL, BB = Big Blind

Buzz-cp 09-24-2007 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess stacks in BB is interesting. I usually leave stacks off though. Though I guess it might be useful to know, when someone wants to post vs a shortstack limit.

bravos1 09-24-2007 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, bravos, with the pot odds option, should it show pot odds when raising as well as calling/folding?

[/ QUOTE ]

It should show it at every decision to make it easier. Many times, we cut the action when hero is about to act, so having it there is good in decision making.

Not having it when one raises, just tells us that he indeed did raise.. kinda like the people that ask.. "What should I do here", but still leave the text red on "hero". We all now know that he raised and it may jade some peoples comments.

Tickner 09-24-2007 07:18 PM

I have to go for now, but keep the ideas coming. This converter is being created for you to use, and therefore I really appreciate your input so that we can create the best solution for your needs (I dont play much limit anymore).

Ill check when I come back!

bravos1 09-24-2007 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to go for now, but keep the ideas coming. This converter is being created for you to use, and therefore I really appreciate your input so that we can create the best solution for your needs (I dont play much limit anymore).

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW, I'm pretty sure I speak for all here.... THANK YOU for all the efforts you put into this!!!

RemyXO 09-24-2007 08:27 PM

Sup bros!
I just made a donkey bet on the Titans at +175 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
The Cowboys did me g00t last night, so I can afford some spew now [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] They are gonna DESTROY the Rams next week, so if the line is less then 10, load up on that, boys, and get some free Christmas monies!

train. 09-24-2007 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Heroes premiere tonight. Who's watching?

[/ QUOTE ]
How are you not watching MNF?

SHIP IT TITANS

[/ QUOTE ]

I only got one thing to say about dat.

kerowo 09-24-2007 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW, I'm pretty sure I speak for all here.... THANK YOU for all the efforts you put into this!!!

[/ QUOTE ]