Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   *** Official Fantasy Football Adds-Drops/Trades/Misc Thread : SEPT *** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=491380)

kyro 10-03-2007 05:45 PM

Re: *** Official Fantasy Football Adds-Drops/Trades/Misc Thread : SEPT

[ QUOTE ]
you think daniels will get picked up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have much faith in the fantasy football intelligence of my league...but I think there's a decent chance he wouldn't last long out there.

Anyways, I already dropped Leonard for Engram. Leonard has two more 50-yard/0TD starts in him before Jackson comes back. I'm sure I'll survive.

kyro 10-03-2007 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I need Te, would prefer Witten because im a Cowboys fan and hes better... any suggestions appreciated

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really understand this trade from his end. You're not really deep at WR, but I really don't know how well Branch is projected to do this year. If he's similar to Berrian/Curry, sure, make the trade.

yeotaJMU 10-03-2007 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I need Te, would prefer Witten because im a Cowboys fan and hes better... any suggestions appreciated

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really understand this trade from his end. You're not really deep at WR, but I really don't know how well Branch is projected to do this year. If he's similar to Berrian/Curry, sure, make the trade.

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw he is an idiot his first pick was reggie bush... i was more worried about my end

branch is projected to score about 1-2 more per game

Hold'em 07 10-03-2007 08:55 PM

I give up S. Smith and I get Palmer. My starting recievers after that would be Braylon Edwards and Galloway. My QB right now is McNabb but he has a bye. So do I screw the trade and start Eli for this week or take the trade?

La Brujita 10-03-2007 09:24 PM

definitely don't make that trade.

kyro 10-03-2007 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
definitely don't make that trade.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

Victor 10-03-2007 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I give up S. Smith and I get Palmer. My starting recievers after that would be Braylon Edwards and Galloway. My QB right now is McNabb but he has a bye. So do I screw the trade and start Eli for this week or take the trade?

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure why the others disagreed with this trade. this is a no brainer. palmer is huge.

mcnabb has done well in one game, vs a horrible def. hes not reliable.

smith has been an overrated fantasy player the last few years. his ceiling is not as high as everyone thinks. theres no reason to think he is gonna perform far better than your replacements. esp, with david carr, who is an absolutley atrocious qb.

palmer+galloway > mcnabb+smith? i think so. also, you could prly unload mcnabb for decent value.

4 High 10-03-2007 11:55 PM

Drop Cadillac for Ahman Green in one league and Ron Dayne in another are smart moves correct? Both are keeper leagues.

rafiki 10-03-2007 11:57 PM

If Delhomme is toast you guys think Smith is going to do anything with Carr throwing to him ?

Russ M. 10-03-2007 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Drop Cadillac for Ahman Green in one league and Ron Dayne in another are smart moves correct? Both are keeper leagues.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, yes