Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   ***SSSH Official NC/LC Thread September*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=491169)

MacGuyV 09-15-2007 01:07 AM

Re: ***SSSH Official NC/LC Thread September***

This is such [censored] he never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever checks this river when I don't get there. EVER

Full Tilt Poker $5/$10 Limit Hold'em - 5 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is Button with 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, CO folds, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: (5.00 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

Turn: (3.50 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks.

River: (3.50 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, SB folds.

Final Pot: 3.50 BB

detruncate 09-15-2007 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
all access gift visa worked well for me the last couple bonuses. However, you have to leave the house to load it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Their site says they're not issuing new cards. Maybe they're just being sneaky though.

detruncate 09-15-2007 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, I didn't know you had to do that to set up the direct deposit option. I thought I read about some people having good experiences in the zoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

It worked fine. I just couldn't believe they set things up that way. I didn't want to abort the transaction and have to explain to support why they should still give me the bonus, so I reluctantly went through with it. Too much time dealing with Party's call center. I still forget that Stars support is actually helpful. Anyway... I changed my online banking password immediately after the transaction went through, so other than a few minutes of discomfort it was all good. Entering my info made me feel about 100 IQ points dumber, though.

sethypooh21 09-15-2007 02:33 AM

Holy balls, I forgot how soft NL100 is...

BrassMonkey 09-15-2007 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo, do you have to play more hands of NL100 to get the same number of FPPs as you would at limit 3/6? I'm gonna play NL 100 today, but need to get my stupid rakeback for the month.

sethypooh21 09-15-2007 05:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo, do you have to play more hands of NL100 to get the same number of FPPs as you would at limit 3/6? I'm gonna play NL 100 today, but need to get my stupid rakeback for the month.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah probably about 1/3 more hands

BrassMonkey 09-15-2007 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah probably about 1/3 more hands

[/ QUOTE ]

Just the info I needed - thanks.

Scorcho 09-15-2007 05:41 AM

Is there a god damn reason that every time I actually pick up a hand against a maniac raising 40% of his hands that he actually has a monster yet when I'm not involved it's always something like queen high? Christ almighty September sucks.

Wolfram 09-15-2007 03:50 PM

I think i'm getting better at this game. I just finished in 2nd place in a $39 sattellite to the lhe 215 wcoop event.
Also, I'd like to present this FTOP masterpiece:

Read on villain is that he's a lagtard (52.8/37.7) and the last time I 3-bet him, he spite-capped me with K6s.

The key part is the donk because I know he'll raise with 100% of his range and push out the cold-caller. After that I'll just let him barrel away.

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO caps</font>, SB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (12 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, SB folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (8 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (10 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 12 BB

Hero has 7s 7d (one pair, sevens).
CO has 4c Kc (high card, king).
Outcome: Hero wins 12 BB.

Mozart 09-15-2007 08:44 PM

5$ FL Donkament

That guy outplayed me pretty hard, weeee

Full Tilt Poker
Limit Holdem Tournament
Limit: t300/t600
6 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises</font>, 2 folds, Hero calls.

Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (4.5SB, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">CO bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">CO 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (5.25BB, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">CO bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">CO 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (11.25BB, 2 players)
Hero checks, CO checks.

Results:
Final pot: 11.25BB
<font color="#ffffff">CO showed Qd 9d</font>
<font color="#ffffff">Hero mucks Th Kh</font>