Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Absolute Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=420370)

Palomino 09-15-2007 02:39 AM

Re: best value bet of all time

ENYS is solid. JOHNNYBNKRL is awful IMO. Way too aggro. Unfortunately he always had a hand against me tonight. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Scorcho 09-15-2007 04:53 AM

hyachachachaca

villian is a 71/12/0.9

Absolute Poker
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $1.1/$2.2
5 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, 3 folds, UTG calls.

Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (1.5SB, 2 players)
UTG checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls.

Turn: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (0.75BB, 2 players)
UTG checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls.

River: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (0.75BB, 2 players)
UTG checks, Hero checks.

Results:
Final pot: 0.75BB
<font color="#ffffff">UTG Shows 3c 3h</font>
<font color="#ffffff">Hero Shows 5c 5d</font>

madmags 09-15-2007 07:13 AM

yeah me and enfys have had some lagtastic battles, saying that he diff one of the better mid stakers but it seems to me that he doesnt really have much substance behind his plays like he just does it cause it works but doesnt no why but he is very solid

TheHip41 09-15-2007 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So the moron do make it as high as 10-20.....

[/ QUOTE ]

i play 10-20, so yes

ZOMG_RIGGED! 09-15-2007 01:52 PM

VERY interesting thread going on in High Stakes right now about AP. Seems a bunch of them are pretty convinced there is cheating going on in the nosebleed section in LHE. Not your usually collusion stuff but that they're reading other players hole cards. I usually dont pay attention to conspiracy theorys but some of the HH are mind boggling. And once players like Schieds say they arent playing on their anymore because they beleive cheating is going on it makes you think a little harder.

Leader 09-15-2007 03:55 PM

That thread got moved to the mod forum for now. After looking at the thread and doing some searches in my big databases, it seems very unlikely there is not cheating going on and I was extremely skeptical. There's still some small chance it's a huge fluke, but needless to say I'd be very disturbed if I played on AP, which I don't.

Zach6668 09-15-2007 04:41 PM

Finally, I have a good excuse to explain losing!

ZOMG_RIGGED! 09-15-2007 04:56 PM

I doubt it zack. I'm sure they're not wasting their time cheating us in the 2-6 , 5-T games. All evidence therefore points that you may either have to become a hockey player or a mountie [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Defenatly blows though, and I'll be very interested to see what happen and what we're ever told.

cpitt398 09-15-2007 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That thread got moved to the mod forum for now. After looking at the thread and doing some searches in my big databases, it seems very unlikely there is not cheating going on and I was extremely skeptical. There's still some small chance it's a huge fluke, but needless to say I'd be very disturbed if I played on AP, which I don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

explain this to me plz.

so there may be validity to the thread and then its taken of the board? I know a few players that play the high stakes games on AP and would like to know who is being accused and the details

ZOMG_RIGGED! 09-15-2007 04:56 PM

Becuase there is a chance the players cheatin may read the 2+2 boards