Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   TURBO game thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=342057)

chuckleslovakian 02-27-2007 02:48 AM

Re: TURBO game thread

[ QUOTE ]
well i'm glad the thread is gone, because it was an obnoxious, holier-than-thou thread. you wanna make a thread stating new rules? fine. but keep the damn commentary out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://venomradio.no-ip.biz/cast/images/feb_15_07_1.jpg

VoraciousReader 02-27-2007 02:48 AM

I had two different people read that before I posted it to make sure they didn't think it was over the line. But it doesn't matter. I'm done explaining myself to you.

shortline99 02-27-2007 02:50 AM

so, kyro needs time off to concentrate on work?

metsandfinsfan 02-27-2007 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had two different people read that before I posted it to make sure they didn't think it was over the line. But it doesn't matter. I'm done explaining myself to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt even see it

chim17 02-27-2007 02:54 AM

It wasn't bad.

It basically said "Dont post after night dummies, we've only discussed this a million times"

GetThere1Time 02-27-2007 02:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so, kyro needs time off to concentrate on work?

[/ QUOTE ]

sometimes I wish I were green

fmxda 02-27-2007 03:01 AM

I really [censored] up; I don't have any excuse

I know it probably means little but the only thing I can offer is that I've realized what happened and it won't occur again

I play this game for fun and I really regret ruining it for everybody

durron597 02-27-2007 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I really [censored] up; I don't have any excuse

I know it probably means little but the only thing I can offer is that I've realized what happened and it won't occur again

I play this game for fun and I really regret ruining it for everybody

[/ QUOTE ]

i know you guys think that this should have been easy but i really didn't give that post zomg fmxda is an angleshooting villager weight

VoraciousReader 02-27-2007 03:06 AM

Durron, I know, because I was in the final 3 when this happened the first time. And I was fairly confident who the last wolf was before that post went up.

But I'm like Neil, I can't completely ignore something I've read, and I don't know how much that played into my final vote...if I would have rethought more because I was still alive...etc. Regardless, it impacted the gameplay because mets felt that he had to vote me right away out of the gate and work on convincing nichp, instead of being able to hang back and see who he could sway.

metsandfinsfan 02-27-2007 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Durron, I know, because I was in the final 3 when this happened the first time. And I was fairly confident who the last wolf was before that post went up.

But I'm like Neil, I can't completely ignore something I've read, and I don't know how much that played into my final vote...if I would have rethought more because I was still alive...etc. Regardless, it impacted the gameplay because mets felt that he had to vote me right away out of the gate and work on convincing nichp, instead of being able to hang back and see who he could sway.

[/ QUOTE ]

And i was the wolf that game too.

durron - a wolf knows the game isnt over. If val or fmx is a wolf in that situation and make those posts they are angleshooting douchebags. And since neither of them are douches, this meant that they had to be villagers. So yes they may have been honest mistakes but the game was over right there. i wanted to quit then but lastchance and neil convinced me to play it out ....