Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Absolute Soulreading/Rigged thread #3 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=503399)

Injection 09-20-2007 03:26 AM

Re: Absolute Soulreading/Rigged thread #3

[ QUOTE ]
Individual hands mean nothing?

Calling 2800 into a 700 pot on the flop with king high and no draw and somehow being ahead means nothing to the case of him possibly seeing his opponents hand?

Have you played nl cash games before? He made this play 3 times, making absurd calls for 10k plus pots with ace or king high and was ahead on each call. These calls are insane and I don't see any logic behind calling unless you would know that somehow you are ahead.

Pineapple, stating that this hand doesn't give any relavency on how doudledrag could make such a horrible and shocking call and somehow be ahead shows your lack of knowledge playing nl cash games. Ask any high stakes nl cash player if this hand is outright ridiculous and suspicous.The fact that he has made this type of play several times and has been correct shows his ability to read his opponents hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

The point is, we have plenty of individual hands to show that he is cheating (the ones you posted included, again they've been discussed already) and combined with the PT shots and his chip dumping, we have enough evidence already without rehashing old hands in the threads.

Injection 09-20-2007 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Injection,
I was asked by another 2+2er to repost these hands on this thread. If you didn't want to look at the hands again simply scroll down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay my mistake, sorry for the misunderstanding.

microbet 09-20-2007 03:28 AM

DOI,

His call was freakin nuts or in light of all the other evidence more likely cheating, but sometimes people just go apeshit on each other and do all kinds of crap.

Chump Change 09-20-2007 03:36 AM

Re: Absolute Cheating

[ QUOTE ]
I understand why people want an analogy for non poker people to be able to relate to.
Here is why I think the baseball one doesn't work and we should keep searching.

[/ QUOTE ]

To clarify, I meant the idea of using analogies extensively is gold, not the specific baseball analogy.

I suggest cricket, and double suggest the word 'googly' is used at some point.

Chump Change 09-20-2007 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dead on Impact, why are you posting these hands again? They've already been discussed in the other threads, and while relevant, there's no point in trying to break down every hand when the PT stats make the cheating blatantly obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe DEADONIMPACT should has a pass to vent or do whatever the hell he wants in this thread, considering he is one of the few that were actually cheated out of 1000s of $$$s.

Chump Change 09-20-2007 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Injection,
I was asked by another 2+2er to repost these hands on this thread. If you didn't want to look at the hands again simply scroll down.

[/ QUOTE ]

TELL HIM MAN

(this is the most wothless post in the history of 2p2)

apefish 09-20-2007 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I understand why people want an analogy for non poker people to be able to relate to.
Here is why I think the baseball one doesn't work and we should keep searching.

[/ QUOTE ]

To clarify, I meant the idea of using analogies extensively is gold, not the specific baseball analogy.

I suggest cricket.

[/ QUOTE ]

Righteo.

Darts came to mind for me- but the best I could come up with was a blind man somehow hitting enough triples etc to beat Phil the power. And then I realized I couldn't come up with any method of cheating that made sense for that scenario.
Still searching. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

In a way it reminds me of the Cheers episode where Sam plays chess against Robin Colcord while being wired. But again that fails on many levels.
bah.

Gonna let ideas sit until I wake up and then will do some recliffsnoting.

Injection 09-20-2007 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dead on Impact, why are you posting these hands again? They've already been discussed in the other threads, and while relevant, there's no point in trying to break down every hand when the PT stats make the cheating blatantly obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe DEADONIMPACT should has a pass to vent or do whatever the hell he wants in this thread, considering he is one of the few that were actually cheated out of 1000s of $$$s.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I agree he has the right to vent, I just didn't want to read a bunch of posts quoting the hands and discussing them over again when we're in the process of getting some new, meaningful data.

- And yes I'm aware I've now induced a whole [censored] of meaningless posts, irony ftw.

Josem 09-20-2007 04:03 AM

you're welcome to put my name on anything i wrote.

If Absolute want to litigate, they can serve the papers to the following address:

Michael Josem
PO Box 45
WANGARATTA VIC 3676
AUSTRALIA

Chump Change 09-20-2007 04:09 AM

apefish,

See my edit, googly ftw.