Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347301)

durron597 03-06-2007 11:59 AM

Re: LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
Durron you do have to admit that your mark_k post sucked enough wind to get a sailboat across the Atlantic.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't give a reason because i had to go afk right then

Nez477 03-06-2007 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Uh yeah, that's the absolutely wrong reason for fmxda to switch. It's like he's just going through the motions.

I could vote him today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could still too, but he did go after Stephen pretty consistently yesterday. If we did lynch him it would be due to his weird posts today.

I'm goign to get some work down now.

durron597 03-06-2007 11:59 AM

THIS IS JUST LIKE MORNELTH IN DUNGEON 1, EVERYONE VOTE MARK_K

GetThere1Time 03-06-2007 12:00 PM

http://www.forumspile.com/Misc-Caps.gif

fmxda 03-06-2007 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I switched because Shelob wouldn't pile on the lynch because the power is wasted. I understand that my mention of the Shelob deal can be construed as a little wolfy... whatever, you guys are wrong about that. BUT I dont see how you can say the actual action (piling on to clear myself of being Shelob) is1.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not understand that this was the point you were trying to make.

You switched to prove you weren't shelob???? WTF, that's stupid. Of course shelob would switch there, if any wolf would. WTF not?

I don't think your switching is particularly wolfy. That comment, otoh, is absolutely unbelievable, and I can't begin to explain it to myself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Um do you even know what Shelob does? And why Shelob would NEVER. EVER. switch at the last minute when he could cruise UTR with a vote on soah?

Zurvan 03-06-2007 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I switched because Shelob wouldn't pile on the lynch because the power is wasted. I understand that my mention of the Shelob deal can be construed as a little wolfy... whatever, you guys are wrong about that. BUT I dont see how you can say the actual action (piling on to clear myself of being Shelob) is1.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not understand that this was the point you were trying to make.

You switched to prove you weren't shelob???? WTF, that's stupid. Of course shelob would switch there, if any wolf would. WTF not?

I don't think your switching is particularly wolfy. That comment, otoh, is absolutely unbelievable, and I can't begin to explain it to myself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Um do you even know what Shelob does? And why Shelob would NEVER. EVER. switch at the last minute when he could cruise UTR with a vote on soah?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Shelob: Big-ass spider. Her vote target is poisoned at nightfall, and remains poisoned for the following two days. A poisoned player gets an extra 2 votes added to his lynch total (including the night they were stung). The target is not aware that they are poisoned, nor will death reveal this information. The same player can be poisoned multiple times, and the poisons will stack. Once there are fewer than 10 players left, new poisonings only add 1 vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet, so all we have to do to find Shelob is look for the person who never votes for the lynched player? WW IS EZ

Oh, wait, n/m, Shelob would have to be utterly [censored] braindead to play that way.

Jesus.

durron597 03-06-2007 12:04 PM

Dear Neil Stevens,

I have a fill in the blanks puzzle for you. And it doesn't even require you rereading old games!

Prisoners (prison) day 1 had approximately ____ posts.
Prisoners (prison) day 2 had approximately ____ posts.
Prisoners (prison) day 3 had approximately ____ posts.

durron597 played in day ____ in prisoners.
durron597 was a _____ in prisoners.

This means that durron597 trying to control the village makes him [more likely/less likely/equally likely] to be a wolf.

durron597 03-06-2007 12:05 PM

i let you guys talk me out of a gt1t lynch yesterday, but i'm not switching off of mark today (except to GT1T). THEY ARE BOTH WOLVES I GUARANTEE IT

durron597 03-06-2007 12:06 PM

Villager GT1T would NEVER misread me like this.

I challenge anyone who thinks GT1T is a villager to go reread lunar legend and tell me how his game stands out as "villagery" compared to that one.

xoom 03-06-2007 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FMXDA

I found a couple of your posts bad yesterday, but this is a horrible post. It's going to take a lot to change my mind today.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
We need to lynch you today.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you are right. You posted a lot more than I thought you did yesterday. Sorry.

Unvote

[/ QUOTE ]
More fuel for the Nez haters, I think I might get converted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would he really be all over the place like he has been yesterday and today if he was a wolf? I'm thinking he's more crazy villager > crazy wolf.