Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535846)

Shizzle12345 11-08-2007 10:00 AM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

lol watching 'Network' , americans are crazy

manupod 11-08-2007 11:13 AM

haven't talked to the x for 3 weeks, told her i'd never contact her again. and she calls twice, 15 minutes apart, and leaves no messages. thoughts? should I call her back or ignore?

Jay Riall 11-08-2007 11:34 AM

personalized number plates are the ultimate in douchiness.

Ratamahatta 11-08-2007 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sciolist 11-08-2007 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think they look at it differently in the US. They don't have to pay much for them either I think - it's a $50 registration fee or something?

4_2_it 11-08-2007 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think they look at it differently in the US. They don't have to pay much for them either I think - it's a $50 registration fee or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. Most people with personalized tags are tools.

Chicago Twister 11-08-2007 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. Most people with personalized tags are using their license plate to say to the world "notice me! please!"

[/ QUOTE ]

stonescar 11-08-2007 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
haven't talked to the x for 3 weeks, told her i'd never contact her again. and she calls twice, 15 minutes apart, and leaves no messages. thoughts? should I call her back or ignore?

[/ QUOTE ]
Last thing I remember was that you wanted back together and she was on the fence, right? Have I missed anything after that? Not knowing exactly what the situation is like for you now - why did you tell her that you wouldn't make contact etc - I wouldn't say calling her back is "breaking" that promise. I would still regard it as her contacting you. If there are things still left open, or something you're not finished with, I guess hearing her out is a good idea. On the other hand, if you feel like you want to put it all behind you and think that by talking to her it will make things worse, maybe ignore her. If that's your play, she needs to hear that you don't want any kind of contact whatsoever, and make it very clear. Sorry I'm not more of a help here, but I think I need some more background to be able to give more substantial opinions.

keikiwai 11-08-2007 02:14 PM

goofy,

how can you even consider anything but, "NH WP FU?"

TheChad 11-08-2007 02:19 PM

goofy, you should hire a stars associate with your points to decide for you. that is teh bllr way.