Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   We win (AP Scandal v. 27) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=526198)

xManiaCx 10-19-2007 03:15 PM

Re: We win (AP Scandal v. 27)

[ QUOTE ]
So does this mean that last year when i went from a few hundred to over 35k in omaha last year on UB and then a doomswitch suddenly went on? and ppl were folding aces full to my quads and showing, does that mean i will get compensated for all of that money?

the quads fold

[/ QUOTE ]

Err...If he in fact was cheating and being able to see your cards, why would he bet into you??

Cruzincat 10-19-2007 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And, isn't a Brent one of the founding frat bros?

[/ QUOTE ]

To tie it all in one more time.

Brent Beckley was/is the VP of risk management and security at AP and was in Scott Tom's frat in Montana.
Brent Beckley's last known address is Miami.
Steamroller, a cheating account, is known to have played from Miami.
Absolute Poker's recent press releases come out of Miami.

[/ QUOTE ]
So the "WORST SECURITY TEAM EVER" was probably in on it! That was the point I was trying to make.

charga 10-19-2007 03:19 PM

I'm not quite sure to be honest with you? I wish i rememebered the name of the guy that i sat and played HU with right after that who i had never ever seen playing on there before and won around 30k off of me gettin it all in w [censored] flush draws vs my sets and then ends it top set vs middle set...

Cruzincat 10-19-2007 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Teddy, I have scoured for pictures. I can find no distinguishable pictures anywhere.

Scott Tom is known to have played live events in the States. He has interacted with people.
I have a hard time believing no picture can be found- but I think it will be a uniquely placed source that can come up with one. Basically someone stepping forward who says they know or have met the guy.
There is a pic that may or may not be him in another thread. Mark Seif in his chat at a table said effectively that wasn't Scott Tom. Take that however you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad. I would love to see what admo could do with pictures of these guys!

suzzer99 10-19-2007 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So does this mean that last year when i went from a few hundred to over 35k in omaha last year on UB and then a doomswitch suddenly went on? and ppl were folding aces full to my quads and showing, does that mean i will get compensated for all of that money?

the quads fold

[/ QUOTE ]

Err...If he in fact was cheating and being able to see your cards, why would he bet into you??

[/ QUOTE ]

LOOOOOOLLLLLL

I can actually now comprehend that there's a .01% chance the crack Absolute security team looked at POTRIPPER/GREYCAT's play, and honestly couldn't distinguish it from the 400,000 other similar cheating accusations they get per month.

apefish 10-19-2007 03:21 PM

I'm not going to go that far with it yet.

I will say this though.

There is likely some tie in of the Absolute Poker operation to the Miami area- and that certainly seems like something worth following up on.

suzzer99 10-19-2007 03:22 PM

Could be just their PR firm is based in Miami.

NLfool 10-19-2007 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not going to go that far with it yet.

I will say this though.

There is likely some part of the Absolute Poker operation running out of the Miami area- and that certainly seems like something worth following up on.

[/ QUOTE ]

the US gov. might want in on this

apefish 10-19-2007 03:26 PM

Suzzer- the firm they use appears to tag things "locally" or near the story's origin.

I thought the same thing as you initially. But looked a little bit into the company doing the release and they release/tag their stories all over.

Now- maybe Miami is the closest US media outlet to Costa Rica. But there are an awful lot of "Miamis" involved here.

That's all I'm saying.

strategery 10-19-2007 03:34 PM

I wonder if Scott and his crew are paying taxes on their stolen income. Maybe the IRS should look into this.