Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Stars Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354061)

EmpireMaker2 08-24-2007 03:25 AM

Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread

Thoughts on

Jaymac111
Langhorne
Missy
Plgggh
Schreech
BigEgypt

straate 08-24-2007 03:36 AM

jay is sick good

skier_5 08-24-2007 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
jay is sick good

[/ QUOTE ]

AcTiOnJaCsOn 08-24-2007 04:33 AM

plgggh and big egypt are also godd

catcher193 08-24-2007 07:27 AM

lol 2/4 is such a joke, good god I should never play higher.

Redgrape 08-24-2007 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol 2/4 is such a joke, good god I should never play higher.

[/ QUOTE ]

The funny thing is play 2/4, seeing how much of a joke it is, and then looking at 1/2 and thinking how you could have ever been stuck at it.

xker17x 08-24-2007 04:39 PM

catcher i put a sick beat on u with KJss against ur AA in a four bet pot pre, sry

soah 08-24-2007 05:49 PM

was it a 4bet pot or did you open for 35bb and call a push? (cuz he had KK in that one, not AA)

Rampage_Jackson 08-24-2007 07:20 PM

Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What do you guys think of bryanboyd by the way?

[/ QUOTE ]

Used to be terrible and got a bit better. I'm certain he's a winner, but he's nothing special. I played a little 6m a while ago during a downswing and 20 Buck Spin owned me pretty decently. Not hard when I'm playing like [censored], but I thought he played v well overall.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you analysis of him. I think he plays too straight forward at full ring lately though.

Rampage_Jackson 08-24-2007 07:26 PM

Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow I can't believe almost all of you actually believe leatherass made 600k this year.

I thought you were all good poker players, I guess you all suck because you clearly can't read a lie such as leatherass's when it is so [censored] obvious. You should be able to logically figure out, that if leatherass actually made 600k like he claimed, he would have posted a graph by now to shut me and others up who have said there is no way in hell he made 600k.

However he didn't post a graph and even responded in this thread multiple times after being asked to post a graph, so it should be very [censored] obvious he hasn't made 600k. To be honest, he would be lucky if he made even 300k even with him playing 12+ hours a day because he is not that good at poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

who the [censored] are you and why do you think leatherass owes you a goddamn thing? also i think you are a virgin and until you post a video of yourself having sex along w/ a picture of your driver's license for proof that its you it will be obvious i am correct that you are a no-ball pussy loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahah, this post didn't get enough love.