Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   A MUST READ!!!! ZLOLZ Thursday Morning Turbo Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=150282)

metsandfinsfan 06-29-2006 12:38 PM

Re: Thursday Morning Turbo Game Thread

meh day started at 11:36. His I AM THE SEER post is 11:40. Not halfway through the round. When nobody believed him, he gave up. He should have voted himself and maybe you guys would have jumped on and won.

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 06-29-2006 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In case you haven't played with Eskimo or read his other posts before, he often posts inane and strange comments because he is either: a) drunk or b) high.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude ive only ever played one turbo under the influence of anything (alcohol).... this is just how i am =/

ScottHoward 06-29-2006 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So eskimo is to blame because you didn't read the thread properly.

Eh, whatever. I don't wanna get people riled up here. My opinion, this was 100% village fault. Next game.

[/ QUOTE ]
eskimos first post of day 2 should be "im the seer, nich is a wolf"

wdcbooks 06-29-2006 12:40 PM

I have to hand it to Nich too. I don't think there is anyone else who looks at this situation and says, "Ok, my wolf partner died day one, and I have been viewed twice by the seer. Meh, this game is still winnable."

I would have given up after day one.

ChrisV 06-29-2006 12:40 PM

i also agree with rogue's post that this whole thing stems from BobO and others and their ridiculous fake seering.

If you think someone is being an idiot, the cure is simple: vote for them. Maybe they'll get the message after being autolynched 5 games in a row. Village should not tolerate behaviour which hurts village.

metsandfinsfan 06-29-2006 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Eh, whatever. I don't wanna get people riled up here. My opinion, this was 100% village fault. Next game.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why? he already told you that day 1

metsandfinsfan 06-29-2006 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to hand it to Nich too. I don't think there is anyone else who looks at this situation and says, "Ok, my wolf partner died day one, and I have been viewed twice by the seer. Meh, this game is still winnable."

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree

AWESOME JOB NICH

ScottHoward 06-29-2006 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why? he already told you that day 1

[/ QUOTE ]
he was acting like a jackass day 1 as well, and although now we all know hes the seer, his day 1 posts were imo way over the top to be a seer. i put him on drunk rather than seer.

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 06-29-2006 12:44 PM

btw fwiw this is the first game i EVER came out as seer, fake or real.

Hornacek 06-29-2006 12:45 PM

anyways, nice seering esk.

sighing 06-29-2006 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
meh day started at 11:36. His I AM THE SEER post is 11:40. Not halfway through the round. When nobody believed him, he gave up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Obviously everyone thought he was a non-wolf non-seer. As an observer, I thought he was a drunk villager screwing around (viewed OH and Lizzie McGuire? After the Shipoopi song?). Correct post would just be to say "I'm seer, nich is wolf, lynch me first if you don't believe me." Game over.

The post may have been only a few minutes into the round, but it was his fourth post, after several drunk-sounding ones and Nich (very nicely) calling him out as a villager-fake-seer immediately (rather than eating him, which would lose)

Thebram 06-29-2006 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the problem is, nich killed me day one

in the real world, I have a better chance of pulling off a win for the wolves than nich's fps crap

I almost posted a huge WTF concession post after he did that. I wish I had.

Glad it entertained the observers though.

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 06-29-2006 12:47 PM

i posted that i hadnt been drinking at all.... =/

anyway guys this arguing over what was just a bit of fun is really wrecking one of the best turbos ever.

ChrisV 06-29-2006 12:49 PM

Yeah nich killing Thebram day 1 is ridiculous, he should get himself killed instead.

sighing 06-29-2006 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the problem is, nich killed me day one

[/ QUOTE ]Lol.. with all the other crap, I didn't even notice that nich was the killing vote.

kyro 06-29-2006 12:52 PM

lol village.

Good thing I didn't play otherwise I may have had a stroke. How do you fit so many dumb people into one thread?

metsandfinsfan 06-29-2006 12:52 PM

The vote was 4-4 with 4 votes on nick and 4 votes on bram when Nick said "vote bram". What was he supposed to do.

metsandfinsfan 06-29-2006 12:52 PM

All 9 votes rd 1 were for wolves.

sighing 06-29-2006 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The vote was 4-4 with 4 votes on nick and 4 votes on bram when Nick said "vote bram". What was he supposed to do.

[/ QUOTE ]Time to break out the new "three bandwagons" theory! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

metsandfinsfan 06-29-2006 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Time to break out the new "three bandwagons" theory! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was too late ...... for people to criticize nich for killing bram there is ridiculous

DMBFan23 06-29-2006 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
btw fwiw this is the first game i EVER came out as seer, fake or real.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG ANOTHER BAD CONSEQUENCE OF EVERYONE FAKING SEER ALL THE TIME, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THERE WAS A METAGAME HERE. HAHAHAHAHAHA FU VILLAGE.

Thebram 06-29-2006 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was too late ...... for people to criticize nich for killing bram there is ridiculous

[/ QUOTE ]

but it was completely obvious that eskimo saw nick.
If there was one other non-moron in the game, it would have been over day 2

[ QUOTE ]
How do you fit so many dumb people into one thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

qft

ChrisV 06-29-2006 01:23 PM

Nich's play there imo was to go "guys i really dont think Thebram is wolf".

Killing bram is complete suicide, theres no way to win after that.

Don West 06-29-2006 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol village.

Good thing I didn't play otherwise I may have had a stroke. How do you fit so many dumb people into one thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

i absolutely hate how "village" has to include everyone who's a villager.

eskimo made about the most obvious day 1 i'm the seer i peeked a wolf post i've ever seen.

all i did was follow him.

horn is by far the LVP, he fakes seer EVERY GAME for like the last 10 games, and everyone still follows him.

how the rest of the village believed nich is beyond me.

kyro 06-29-2006 01:49 PM

bram,

You know you agree with me.

DW,

I'm making a generalization. The village SUCKED.

Don West 06-29-2006 01:53 PM

I actually PMed eskimo and OH after the game to make sure.

Everyone claims things to be obvious that I don't see all the time. I thought that Esk=seer was so brutally obvious that it was entirely possible that I was overthinking it.

Nicholasp27 06-29-2006 01:54 PM

i didn't wanna vote bram, but if i didn't, then there was zero chance bram makes it to the end of the game...after all, why wouldn't i vote him to save myself? nobody would believe that

because chrisv did his "bram is a wolf eskimo is villager" post, there was a CHANCE that chris was seer and eskimo was drunk due to the singing

so voting bram then killing chris and chris is seer gives us a shot; me not voting bram is too obvious to ever work

NO WAY village doesn't eat bram by final day

chuckleslovakian 06-29-2006 07:11 PM

WOW! I see why this is labeled as a must read. I now realize there is always hope as a WW no matter how obvious I think I am.

chuckleslovakian 02-21-2007 12:09 PM

Since I own Zurvan at searching

Zurvan 02-21-2007 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since I own Zurvan at searching

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't care [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

kyro 02-21-2007 12:23 PM

I haven't read it yet, but is this the game where someone comes out as seer without any pressure, and people completely ignore him?

sighing 02-21-2007 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't read it yet, but is this the game where someone comes out as seer without any pressure, and people completely ignore him?

[/ QUOTE ]
Add "with the final wolf, for the win," and yes.

metsandfinsfan 02-21-2007 12:38 PM

please ban me for 90 days for complimenting nich in this thread [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

CPFB 08-31-2007 05:06 PM

bump

chuckleslovakian 12-02-2007 02:20 AM

my second and probably last bump

metsandfinsfan 12-02-2007 02:34 AM

this one was in my favs too

dmk 12-02-2007 02:34 AM

first time reading this