Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   5 Best Cardrunners Vids? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=552519)

Djeorge 11-24-2007 09:24 AM

Re: 5 Best Cardrunners Vids?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BT's Fostering a Manaiacal Image

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Not sure it has great educational value, but the way that his plan came together was tremendous entertainment!

[/ QUOTE ]
(opponent gets it in with KQ) "THAT'S IT, RIGHT THERE! THAT'S WHAT ONE HAND DOES TO PEOPLE'S MEMORY" etcetc.
gold.

Paulie Walnuts 11-25-2007 07:34 PM

Finally joined cardrunners and I think it was a good investment but WTF is up with Green Plastic? He gives great advice but the dude need to slow down when he talks. I can't really blame him cuz when I talk about poker to my wife or explain strategy to someone I get excited to. But I think it really takes away from the vids. Just a rant carry on.

Paulie Walnuts 11-25-2007 07:35 PM

Who on cardrunners makes NL videos with a calm and collective method of speaking?

Veecee 11-25-2007 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who on cardrunners makes NL videos with a calm and collective method of speaking?

[/ QUOTE ]

Aba

Bryan15 11-25-2007 08:17 PM

just watched jman's video. excellent.

happyhour456 11-25-2007 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Finally joined cardrunners and I think it was a good investment but WTF is up with Green Plastic? He gives great advice but the dude need to slow down when he talks. I can't really blame him cuz when I talk about poker to my wife or explain strategy to someone I get excited to. But I think it really takes away from the vids. Just a rant carry on.

[/ QUOTE ]
i love him for doing it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

a nonymous 11-25-2007 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I've watched a ton of his videos and don't see why you have a problem with the way he talks. I understand he talks quickly/gets excited/however you want to put it, but why do you think that "takes away from the vids"?

Paulie Walnuts 11-25-2007 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I've watched a ton of his videos and don't see why you have a problem with the way he talks. I understand he talks quickly/gets excited/however you want to put it, but why do you think that "takes away from the vids"?

[/ QUOTE ]

For example one video a pretty standard hand takes place and he goes on about what happened. I understand he also has to direct his play to amateurs and all but meanwhile an interesting spot came up and he was so busy re-iterating on the last hand that he gave no insight as to why he played a trickier spot the way he did. Just something I noticed. I was expecting more hand for hand analysis rather than hearing the same stuff poker books and the likes teach.

SABR42 11-25-2007 09:18 PM

No one mentioned Sbrugby vs Stinger HU at PLO where you get to see both of their holecards?

That was easily my favorite.

Cody1982 11-25-2007 09:24 PM

Is Card runners worth the cash ? should I buy $100 one with unlimited videos ?