Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   my first craigslist experience (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=552365)

Golden_Rhino 11-23-2007 06:40 PM

Re: my first craigslist experience

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3...iethoi1jz8.jpg

w33ktight 11-23-2007 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn, thought this was gonna be about a hooker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, nice slowroll op

NasEscobar 11-23-2007 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Craigslist is [censored], I was selling a nice office chair for 15$ just to get rid of it, I had put up like 3 pictures of the chair and So many people kept writing to me asking if they could come see it. I was like WTF who comes to see a chair that is 15$. Either you need it or don't. So anyways I let this girl come see it, she is like I like it ill come back with my BF to see it. Its not a car or an apartment. Jeez its a chair. Obv they come back BF finds something wrong and tries to lowball me for like 10$ instead of 15$. I told him to leave. I have never posted [censored] on that ghetto site again.

[/ QUOTE ]
lolol that's pretty awesome

Dan87 11-23-2007 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Craigslist is [censored], I was selling a nice office chair for 15$ just to get rid of it, I had put up like 3 pictures of the chair and So many people kept writing to me asking if they could come see it. I was like WTF who comes to see a chair that is 15$. Either you need it or don't. So anyways I let this girl come see it, she is like I like it ill come back with my BF to see it. Its not a car or an apartment. Jeez its a chair. Obv they come back BF finds something wrong and tries to lowball me for like 10$ instead of 15$. I told him to leave. I have never posted [censored] on that ghetto site again.

[/ QUOTE ]
lolol that's pretty awesome

[/ QUOTE ]
the more i read it the more i laugh lol lowballaments

prodonkey 11-24-2007 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wait.. a 93 accord for 3100? HAHAHAH I didn't read the yaer at first. I bought a 93 twin turbo stealth last year for a little more than that.. come on.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL @ your horrible taste in cars

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever u say chief.. keep grinding out that 10nl.

PITTM 11-24-2007 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So is the Kelley Blue Book inaccurate? I assumed it was a fairly good measure of what a car is worth. It says $3,100 for my car in "good" (not even "excellent") condition.

[/ QUOTE ]

gb,

lower the effing price, car gets out of life, you win.

wingchunflush 11-24-2007 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wait.. a 93 accord for 3100? HAHAHAH I didn't read the yaer at first. I bought a 93 twin turbo stealth last year for a little more than that.. come on.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL @ your horrible taste in cars

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever u say chief.. keep grinding out that 10nl.

[/ QUOTE ]

10NL > pushing POS car after it breaks down lol
Your obviously a balla since your buying cars that are 14 years old and pieces of crap.

prodonkey 11-24-2007 01:20 PM

well that's your opinion.. but I didn't ask for it nor do I really care what you think. I bought a cheap fun car to play around in and that is good in the winter when I can't ride my motorcycle.

and considering the blue book for it is almost 7k I think I got a pretty good deal.

wingchunflush 11-24-2007 02:21 PM

This is BBV you think anything you put on here is not up for comment?

Thrahl 11-24-2007 05:53 PM

Dint know poeple used Craiglist for non sexy time purchases.