Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Laughs or Links! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   European Map Game (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551379)

dogsballs 11-26-2007 03:26 PM

Re: European Map Game

[ QUOTE ]
I couldn't do Africa if my life depended on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can if you click around fast enough... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

goofyballer 11-26-2007 05:58 PM

0 on Europe, 0 on USA, 1 on the Americas ([censored] French Guyana vs Guyana, who [censored] cares), 5 on Africa (mixed up Guinea with The Gambia, that hurt me for a couple), 1 on Asia (Solomon Islands), all first try. pwn imo.

EDIT: Asia Capitals 5, Europe Capitals 0, Africa Capitals 30 (that [censored] is by far the hardest imo), USA Capitals 3 (embarrassed about that one [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]), Americas Capitals 2 ([censored] French Guyana/Guyana/Suriname who the [censored] cares)

phiphika1453 11-27-2007 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
0 on Europe, 0 on USA, 1 on the Americas ([censored] French Guyana vs Guyana, who [censored] cares), 5 on Africa (mixed up Guinea with The Gambia, that hurt me for a couple), 1 on Asia (Solomon Islands), all first try. pwn imo.

EDIT: Asia Capitals 5, Europe Capitals 0, Africa Capitals 30 (that [censored] is by far the hardest imo), USA Capitals 3 (embarrassed about that one [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]), Americas Capitals 2 ([censored] French Guyana/Guyana/Suriname who the [censored] cares)

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you a [censored] cartographer?

goofyballer 11-27-2007 03:25 PM

Haha, I used to study maps incessantly as a kid. Geography fascinates me for some reason.

thesilkworm 11-27-2007 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Haha, I used to study maps incessantly as a kid. Geography fascinates me for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here - and for some reason when I find these games online, I feel the need to play them until I can complete them. The only one on that site that I've not completed is the African capitals one.

lippy 11-27-2007 08:36 PM

Seriously goofy, you're some sort of map game savant or something. If only there were any practical applications of this...

uptheirons 11-27-2007 11:11 PM

Europe 18. I feel pretty good about that score, mostly missed in the Balkans. Thanks for the link. From U.S. btw.

uptheirons 11-28-2007 12:36 AM

I scored a 76 on African capitals, which is totally incorrect. Does anyone know if the totals roll over after a certain point, as 1076 would be closer to the correct number. At least I got zeros on the U.S. ones.

goofyballer 11-30-2007 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously goofy, you're some sort of map game savant or something. If only there were any practical applications of this...

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I can use it to impress girls somehow.

sh58 11-30-2007 07:35 PM

19 times and i am english. i knew most of them, just a few mad clicks on one or two countries. any american who scores under 50 is doing ok, as long as they haven't studied europe much.

i'll be awful at america - lets see....