Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   LMAO at Farha and Gold KK vs AA (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550192)

pineapple888 11-20-2007 03:52 PM

Re: LMAO at Farha and Gold KK vs AA

Although I did enjoy the side comments.

Doyle: "So this is what poker has come to."
Doyle: "Dumb and dumber."
Gabe, after about 90 seconds: "OK, everybody at the table knows what each player has." Don't worry Gabe, it'll only take another 15 minutes to finish the hand.

PBJaxx 11-20-2007 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
maybe crazy, but do u think there is any chance sammy knew he was about to bust JG but didn't want to just so gold would stay in the game?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigh...

FoldEqu1ty 11-20-2007 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That hand just tilted me too much to play any more poker today [censored] you Jamei Gold

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] me what a [censored] joke of a hand god aarghahrgrah. Farha is the biggest idiot on the planet wtf wtf wtf wtf. He just burnt almost a quarter of a millino dollars for no reason at all, that is sickening and makes me vomit.

sdkjfhaskl fsaldkdjf dalhadskjh alsdkjfha skldhklsh lkfasjha klhf kalh fahk dsdd hkash kfjhsda kjfha hk

MOST. TILTIFYING. HAND EVER.

Gullanian 11-20-2007 04:48 PM

Theres a great shot where jamie is standing up, doyle on his right looking bored as hell, jamie with his hands in a "wtf" pose, can anyone capture that? my print screen doesnt work

coranoben 11-20-2007 04:57 PM

Poor sammy, he pretty much got mind raped by jamie. I almost felt as bad for him as I did for Jen Tilly when she checked with a full boat against Antonius on PAD

FiSheYe 11-20-2007 05:01 PM

horrible hand, I have no clue what both thought in that hand.
This is such an easy river bet especially against Gold who calls way too much.
The fact that Gold limped pf might have scared him into think he could have a weird boat or trips and wouldn't pay off with KK or worse often enough to justify betting..
Overall this is just an easy bet imho..
And wow that Jamie would call the river, what the hell could Sammy bet again worse than KK unless he bluffs, that Gold can beat..
I need money and a seat at that table, unbelievable awful.

solids 11-20-2007 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Very retarded, but do u think there is any chance sammy knew he was about to bust JG but didn't want to just so gold would stay in the game?

[/ QUOTE ]

coldi 11-20-2007 05:23 PM

havent seen it yet but sounds yummy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] sammy probably remembered how jamie sucked out on PA before [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

craigthedeac 11-20-2007 05:30 PM

please someone stake me for this game

coldi 11-20-2007 05:32 PM

Whats in it for me? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]