Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Will 2+2 have a response or position on the AP fiasco? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523779)

Mason Malmuth 10-22-2007 04:55 AM

Re: Will 2+2 have a response or position on the AP fiasco?

Hi Nick:

Every situation is different and our attorneys are already aware of the AP situation. So if we were to receive something from AP or their representatives that required legal advice, we would quickly get it.

Best wishes,
Mason

ahnuld 10-22-2007 08:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I had these reasons at a time when virtually no one else felt that way. That made it a totally different situation than what is currently happening.

Best wishes,
Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

Well its clear you agree with what people are stating which is good. But I have a general question since you admins have been around poker much longer than me (and this will remain here). Do you think its a good idea to keep talking about this and increasing the media attention or should the informed poker community try to take dan druffs solution of them not officially admitting to a superuser and refunding the money anyways due to some other reason like collusion. Basically the only way that poker doesnt lose a huge amount of face imo. This just seems disastrous for online poker to me and I guess I want to see if im off base.

El Diablo 10-22-2007 12:41 PM

Mason,

It's disappointing that as a leading figure in the poker industry you choose not to make a statement regarding this issue.

Gildwulf 10-22-2007 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mason,

It's disappointing that as a leading figure in the poker industry you choose not to make a statement regarding this issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

entertainme 10-22-2007 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mason,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

durron597 10-22-2007 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mason,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

EMc 10-22-2007 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mason,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

xorbie 10-22-2007 02:33 PM

The Green revolution is coming!

ZBTHorton 10-22-2007 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mason,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mason Malmuth 10-22-2007 03:04 PM

Then why don't you make a statement.

By me not making a statement, it's not good for AP. Don't you think that they would like for me to come out in a very positive way supporting them.

We might have been willing to do that, if their statement would have been much stronger and it would have been clear that they were in the process of cleaning everything up. But in our opinion, their statement was still too weak for our satisfaction. So we believe the best course of action, at this moment, is to let the community speak and let the community apply the pressure. That way, if we hear from them again, I can apply more pressure behind the scenes.

Best wishes,
Mason