Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   ePassporte Revealed (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=515619)

KSOT 10-05-2007 05:15 AM

Re: ePassporte Revealed

I made a successful withdrawal tonight, or at least that's what the site told me. I was going to hold a few thousand in there until the end of the month when I'll be eligible for a limit increase, but I let this stupid thread put a small worry in the back of my head.

CCx 10-05-2007 06:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
After 55 minutes on hold, I actually got a live human. She said she would create a trouble ticket for why the initial load has not been processed, and I should be contacted within two business days.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly what happened to me last time I had a problem with EPass (they took out my withdrawl to my bank account twice) - on hold for an hour, and created a trouble ticket... I wouldn't expect anyone to contact you though, they should just fix the problem on their own (my issue was fixed in about 12 hours)

CnC 10-05-2007 09:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My debit card that I've used for 2 years to fund my Epassporte account is suddenly being rejected. That's a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same issue.

carlgraham 10-05-2007 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You loaded the 26th making it only 6 business days. I wouldn't inform the national guard just yet

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope - look at the screen again. The load was supposed to be completed on 9/26. I actually initiated it on Monday, 9/17, which was 14 business days ago.

Hardly National Guard material, I agree. But being a week and a half late, and counting, w/o bothering to contact me in any way, at a minimum demonstrates pretty poor customer service worthy of a little gripe to you guys! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Last night Full Tilt sent me details on using MoneyGram - it seems so simple, I wonder why they don't have the instructions on their web site, and instead require people to e-mail specially for them. I just want to play poker, so will probably give MoneyGram a shot while I'm waiting on Epassporte to come through.

Cheers, Carl.

deluz35 10-05-2007 02:01 PM

I couldn't deposit to Full Tilt from ePass on 10/4. Today it works fine. Go figure.

I do think it's prudent to exercise caution, and not stockpile too much $$ with ePass given the present financial/legal climate. If something went wrong, recovering funds could be painful (see Neteller).

carlgraham 10-05-2007 02:09 PM

I just deposited my initial $600 using MoneyGram. The total fee was $9.95 at U.S. Bank, and the deposit was at FTP and ready to use in less than an hour.

Not sure why they don't publicize this method more, or how they can do it w/o falling afoul of the UIGEA (the place I transferred the money to was in FL), but I don't care. The deposit is there, and I'm ready to play some poker!!!

I'll still continue with my EPassporte efforts, since I suspect I'll need a way to cash out all of the money I plan on winning [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. But now I don't care how long they take.

Cheers, Carl.

BowToYourSensei 10-05-2007 02:11 PM

card doesn't work either

donger 10-05-2007 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
card doesn't work either

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean a credit/debit card or your epassporte ATM card?

Ibanez8185 10-05-2007 05:56 PM

lol Just after I signed up with them 2 weeks ago. So much for waiting it out.

jbird 10-05-2007 06:02 PM

Since being unable to withrdaw a few days ago I've made two successful withdrawals.

I don't think the sky is falling but I think it is also just common sense not to leave too much money sitting in limbo in ePassoporte.