Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Oktober der Niedrige Zufriedene Faden(Oct. LC Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513216)

PokerJans 10-20-2007 01:48 PM

Re: Update

WHAT Frond! - style brotha, those sunglasses are total style! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Frond 10-20-2007 02:40 PM

Especially when you wear them upside down. Actually keep them. They create a really good table image for you. Everyone wants to tangle with Elton John the Lag [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

James. 10-20-2007 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone wants to tangle with Elton John the Lag [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

Harv72b 10-20-2007 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as a postscript, at some point the table was chastising Harvester for his horrible play(not this hand specifically; probably a bigger picture-thing). of course i joined in the chorus(and possibly instigated a bit, just don't remember).

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it had something to do with a hand where I 3bet a LAG's CO openraise out of the SB with A4s. The BB decided to coldcall the 2 more & the LAG came along. Of course I flopped teh nut flush & then pwned the BB with a most excellent turn c/r after he flat called my flop bet.

As far as my capping with KQ sooted, that's obviously standard with position. Obv. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

James. 10-21-2007 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

As far as my capping with KQ sooted, that's obviously standard with position. Obv. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

obv. as was the LRR w/ 77. obv.

Harv72b 10-21-2007 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you weren't so damned predictable that I knew you had 66-88 I wouldn't be able to make moves like that. There, I said it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

One Outer 10-21-2007 02:43 AM

Re: Oktober der Niedrige Zufriedene Faden(Oct. LC Thread)

I just played this hand on Full Tilt. Villain is awful, totally transparent.

Heads Up 1/2 Limit Hold'em

Hero is BB with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Villain raises, hero three bets. Flop is 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Hero bets, villain calls. Turn is 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. Hero bets, villain calls. River is 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. Hero VALUETOWNS, villain has like a pregnant pause and raises, hero CALLS, knowing his hand is THE NUTS. Villain tables T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and my hand is goot.

James. 10-21-2007 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you weren't so damned predictable that I knew you had 66-88 I wouldn't be able to make moves like that. There, I said it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

it should be noted that your VPIP when i sat down was something like 95%. pfr wasn't far behind. prob in the 70s. you might want to tighten up. no wonder you caught hell for 3betting A4 pf from the sb.

and for the record, i will start to try to play less predictably.

that last hand at the table(that made me a sweet 1BB winner for the night [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]) i LRR AA UTG. i caught pretty good action on the AJ945 board(had a fd on the flop). i was hoping everyone thought i had 77 again and i guess they did. on second thought, i don't remember if i LRR or not...man. i do remember discussing the finer points of the taco bell menu that night. a vibrant convo if i say so myself.

Harv72b 10-21-2007 02:59 PM

That reminds me...today is cheap taco day at taco bell! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I suspect that we had a drunken donkfest on .25/.50 before, because your starting stats at the table were something like 80/43. I think by the end of the table session your nittery had got the VPIP down below 70. As you know, I normally play a much more respectable 45/30 game. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

As far as playing less predictably goes, once a guy has seen you 3bet with 42s, you never really have to worry about predictability again. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

KitCloudkicker 10-21-2007 04:06 PM

So I just had two losing sessions in a row (-2 BB and -15 BB). This hasnt happened since last October. Some of it is running bad (not hitting any draws) but I think I've played quite poorly the last few times out. I think I let my big wins recently get to my head.

I think its time to tighten up preflop and quit getting involved in marginal situations til I get my head on straight.

Agree?

BTW: sweated 2+2 Grease in the 20/40 yesterday. it was actually more fun doing that than playin in the 10.