Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   ***Official Ron Paul video thread*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=406077)

ojc02 05-20-2007 11:01 PM

Re: ***Official Ron Paul video thread***

lol. Delivery is important when you're trying to convey concepts that are hard for the electorate to understand, like: "When we bomb people, it makes them angry." When you're spouting the same old placating bromides you can deliver them like the jibbering moron pictured. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

mark_foley 05-20-2007 11:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVnZERC9OFs

part 2 of speech

ShakeZula06 05-21-2007 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He's generating a tremendous amount of buzz. It won't translate into success in the polls though because the pollsters are constructing the polls to marginalize him.

[/ QUOTE ]
How do they do that?

ShakeZula06 05-21-2007 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bill Maher called Dr. Paul his hero tonight after his performance in this weeks debate. He also called out Chris Dodd for distorting what he said in the debate in an interview with him.
Maher said he wanted to get Paul back on his show and I'm guessing he will get treated better this time around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the link for that section of Maher's show

I love how Maher actually smacks down Chris Dodd when he also tries the straw man attack on Ron Paul.

Of course, Maher still isn't going to like RP's position on healthcare and education but at least he's backing him up on the foreigh policy front.

[/ QUOTE ]
'Of course this was fox news, republican canidates, Southern carolina audience, you got the perfect storm of stupidity."

lol!

lol, i'm guessing it was a 2p2er who posted "Ron Paul FTW!", in the comments, who was that?

AlexM 05-21-2007 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

lol, i'm guessing it was a 2p2er who posted "Ron Paul FTW!", in the comments, who was that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of the thousands who've seen it, why would you think the one who posted that was from here?

ShakeZula06 05-21-2007 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of the thousands who've seen it, why would you think the one who posted that was from here?

[/ QUOTE ]
A lot of libertarians post here, "FTW" to my knowledge isn't too popular of a phrase outside of message boards, it's a recent comment,

pvn 05-21-2007 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
A lot of libertarians post here, "FTW" to my knowledge isn't too popular of a phrase outside of message boards, it's a recent comment,

[/ QUOTE ]

Hollywood squares FTW!!!1!

AlexM 05-21-2007 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm... you're vastly underestimating the number of message boards getting used by people out there. Also, "FTW" is so 2 years ago. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Taso 05-21-2007 12:12 PM

whats FTW?

sightless 05-21-2007 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whats FTW?

[/ QUOTE ]

for the win?