Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   newhizzle vs iwanturmoney rematch (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=296187)

captainwacky 01-02-2007 12:48 AM

Re: newhizzle vs iwanturmoney rematch

[ QUOTE ]
theres a difference between me losing 40k on my own when i feel like im putting it in a good spot, and someone else losing 30k of my money with absolutley no intention of replacing it

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be mistaken, but im pretty sure you were putting in a good spot when brandi lost it, too, if you know what I mean.

newhizzle 01-02-2007 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Newhizzle, ever think about going in with some of your friends for backing with stakes like those?

Kinda like the pros did against Andy?

I believe in your game, just you are too short on funds, and today you seemed to be chasing your losses from yesterday.

Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

im not too short on funds, im too short on funds in pokerstars, and i think i played fine today, not sure why, btu i kind of went off when he started coming back the other day, sort of had victory sealed and lost focus, then he was up a lot and i started playing bad, i should have just played him at 2/4 though today, until i got some more money online or ran it up

AntonHeat 01-02-2007 12:49 AM

gg new, sick match 2 watch soo agro

newhizzle 01-02-2007 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
theres a difference between me losing 40k on my own when i feel like im putting it in a good spot, and someone else losing 30k of my money with absolutley no intention of replacing it

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be mistaken, but im pretty sure you were putting in a good spot when brandi lost it, too, if you know what I mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

well, it was -EV for sure anyway

Roswell 01-02-2007 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i should have just played him at 2/4 though today, until i got some more money online or ran it up

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but if you won at 500/1000 today, it would have been the right decision to play. So dont sweat it!

El Diablo 01-02-2007 03:00 AM

hizz: You are right, that q: re: you losing vs. Brandi losing money was retarded.

wpr: "this was pretty sick:" That K-high hand was not really that sick at all. The Q-high hand from his opp in yesterday's thread was pretty f'in sick.

The Bryce 01-02-2007 03:07 AM

Bleh, missed it. The next time this runs, if someone can Camtasia it for me I'll shower them with love. Not dirty man love, mind you, but a clean, heterosexual love. (Which, despite becoming somewhat diminished in popularily, is still considered to be the love of choice in most parts of the world.)

Chump Change 01-02-2007 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

wpr: "this was pretty sick:" That K-high hand was not really that sick at all. The Q-high hand from his opp in yesterday's thread was pretty f'in sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Link to first match in case anybody missed it:

Newhizzle is still the shizzle, fux wut u heard

Aside from the monumental swings, and having our boy newhizzle, this match was great due to some of the hands being so amazingly bananas.

(Cue: It's minbet = standard)

birdytime 01-02-2007 02:26 PM

Brandi might be a whackjob but it sure seems like newhizzle is on his own path to self destruction.