Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   iron81 - banning Stu Pidasso (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=261649)

RR 11-17-2006 04:17 PM

Re: iron81 - banning Stu Pidasso

Maybe polics should be changed to current events and economics or something like that.

iron81 11-17-2006 05:58 PM

You guys are so lucky you don't mod Politics. I was away from my desk today and I come back to see a 50 post thread about me being bigoted against those who commit bestality. Ryan saw the thread too and chose to let it run. The worst part is, I can't ban the [censored] who started it. The OP is the only person who ever (briefly) made it onto my ignore list.

iron81 11-17-2006 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i am locking this and you better [censored] believe i am coming back tomorrow and banning or *ing almost everybody who posted in this pieceo f [censored] thread when i am sober enough to read it

[/ QUOTE ]
Results? I wish to learn from your ability and desire to issue mass bannings.

Edit: Last post in thread.

Sniper 11-17-2006 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i am locking this and you better [censored] believe i am coming back tomorrow and banning or *ing almost everybody who posted in this pieceo f [censored] thread when i am sober enough to read it

[/ QUOTE ]
Results? I wish to learn from your ability and desire to issue mass bannings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link to thread that was quoted from?...

NT! 11-17-2006 11:35 PM

the only people i ended up taking action against were abso and pokerfox and i think one other, i'm not sure. there were just so many bad posts in that thread, it was basically give everyone a * or nobody. uggh.

wacki 11-18-2006 05:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I really don't get why someone like yourself ....cant then have a logical discussion on what impact homosexuality vs heterosexuality has in society/genetics/etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? What did I say that was illogical?

MEbenhoe 11-18-2006 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really don't get why someone like yourself ....cant then have a logical discussion on what impact homosexuality vs heterosexuality has in society/genetics/etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? What did I say that was illogical?

[/ QUOTE ]

You misunderstood me, I was saying I don't understand why our forum rules make it so that this type of discussion is not allowed.

iron81 11-18-2006 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You misunderstood me, I was saying I don't understand why our forum rules make it so that this type of discussion is not allowed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes they do. There was a 100 post thread on gay marriage this morning that I was ok with. It's at a 160 posts now so maybe not anymore.

MEbenhoe 11-19-2006 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes they do. There was a 100 post thread on gay marriage this morning that I was ok with. It's at a 160 posts now so maybe not anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

if what I am saying is acceptable, you never would've banned stu, I mean unless your rules are hypocritical.